SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

Someone not just phone tomorrow?

Not like it's a crazy / rude thing to do... Just an answer would be nice.

Most people have accepted the loss of items and money by now so anything is a bonus.

If he says haha "€$#* you" then people can take it further....

As for fraud and police etc, I still think you don't have a leg to stand on, you gave money as a gift and that's final. Don't you people watch judge judy? :D

Someone not just phone tomorrow?

Not like it's a crazy / rude thing to do... Just an answer would be nice.

As for fraud and police etc, I still think you don't have a leg to stand on, you gave money as a gift and that's final. Don't you people watch judge judy? :D

Errrr... I think I said I was going to phone in my post!

As for fraud, there's enough of a trail of email correspondence on here to prove it, irrespective of a Paypal "gift"!

Rang KTB carpets and girl that answered denies knowing anyone owning a Skoda VRS being connected with the business.

Now, not sure it was just a typical youth answering the phone, but the one word answers and the non conversation possibly suggest otherwise!

Maybe someone else has a go.

According to DVLA the car's reg says its still on the road with tax due Feb, MOT end of this month.

Will wait to see if anyone has any luck. If not Intend ringing the local Police to see what they say.

Edited by banksie

Im a member of cliosport, but he hasnt been active since march.

At the carpet company its his relation Katie working there I believe, but I've tried contacting her, and others in his household and got no reply.

• Like 1

Give adamal a shout. He collected his goods from keechy at his place of work and will be able to confirm if this is actually where he does work.

The black vrs in the link given above doesn't match the car description in his profile. According to that he has a grey vrs limited edition.

Do a Google search for keechy and have a look at the images that come up. His grey vrs is on there with full reg plate showing, and it appears he is also very active on cleosport forum.

Who fancies joining up over there and seeing if he answers pm's from that forum?

Mike

I'm on CS

Im a member of cliosport, but he hasnt been active since march.

At the carpet company its his relation Katie working there I believe, but I've tried contacting her, and others in his household and got no reply.

Sent him a FB message last night, no reply

Give adamal a shout. He collected his goods from keechy at his place of work and will be able to confirm if this is actually where he does work.

The black vrs in the link given above doesn't match the car description in his profile. According to that he has a grey vrs limited edition.

Do a Google search for keechy and have a look at the images that come up. His grey vrs is on there with full reg plate showing, and it appears he is also very active on cleosport forum.

Who fancies joining up over there and seeing if he answers pm's from that forum?

Mike

It's not a black vRS in the link, it is a mk2 LE. It also states Grey on the DVLA website.

Update, thanks to another members tip off, I've managed to speak to him!

Did seem a bit surprised at me tracking him down but he said he was sending the struts out and the delay has been down to moving house!

Suggested an update on the thread might help, which he said he will do.

Let's see what happens.

• Like 1

Update, thanks to another members tip off, I've managed to speak to him!

Did seem a bit surprised at me tracking him down but he said he was sending the struts out and the delay has been down to moving house!

Suggested an update on the thread might help, which he said he will do.

Let's see what happens.

:hi: glad to see it paid off, I did say I'm sure he was just having a few issues previously :)
  • Like 1

So after going dark for 2 months and not replying to multiple emails, PMs and text messages, as well as members of his family and friends contacted via Facebook he is 'surprised'. As well as PayPal trying to make contact as well.

I'm not holding my breath.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

So after going dark for 2 months and not replying to multiple emails, PMs and text messages, as well as members of his family and friends contacted via Facebook he is 'surprised'. As well as PayPal trying to make contact as well.

I'm not holding my breath.

Me neither!

Other options are available!

• Like 1

Mike

I met him outside the place that Andy refers to above, and I believe Andy has tried to contact him there as well as via the phone number I had which I passed to Andy also.  I have tried to text him a few times also and had just the one reply, but a long time ago, just before he last posted.

Hopefully this latest contact will prove fruitful.

Adam

Mike

I met him outside the place that Andy refers to above, and I believe Andy has tried to contact him there as well as via the phone number I had which I passed to Andy also. I have tried to text him a few times also and had just the one reply, but a long time ago, just before he last posted.

Hopefully this latest contact will prove fruitful.

Adam

Yeah we called his work number and got the result

Interesting stuff this lads, 10/10 for pursuing this matter.

I do hope there is a satisfactory result very soon.

Standing by,,,,

By the way, is he English?

Edited by Wayne Kerr

If there isn't an update from Keechy by Monday I will be in contact with the directors of KV Rollers to inform them of the activities of one of their employees. I've also just discussed this with an off duty policeman who says there is a genuine case for fraud, so that will be my next move if the goods are not with me by Friday next week. They said if one of us logged it and got a case number then everyone else could log against the same case number.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave it till the end of next week and I will start the ball rolling. One of my kids scout leaders is a policeman :)

Keechy knows he has been found and has been given a final chance to make amends.

If he doesn't then all bets are off .....