SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

Not been checking here very regularly, but still waiting.

Still awaiting delivery

1. andyvee - O3 - PayPal gift
2. Smeghead - O3
3. Banksie - O3
4. JJJ66 - O3 - Paypal gift
5. rlp
6. Superskoda O2 - Paypal gift
7. Mikebham - O3
8. Turbobell - O2 - paypal gift
9. KaiserB_uk - 03 Paypal gift

Delivered successfully.

1. mikeholroyd - paypal gift
2. Wayne Kerr - paypal gift.

Did you pay by gift?

I see your name on the list but doesn't say which payment type.

Although paying as a gift, if enough people speak up they should see it as fraud and refund.

Either that or laugh and take badly for avoiding paying them the £1.02 in fee's to cover such an event.

Just paid by paypal - don't know how it works, but I think that paypal will try to contact the seller and if no reply or goods received in 20 days paypal will then take over and open a dispute.

Just paid by paypal - don't know how it works, but I think that paypal will try to contact the seller and if no reply or goods received in 20 days paypal will then take over and open a dispute.

But if you paid as a gift there would be no goods, so Paypal would be within their rights to tell you to go forth and multiply?

But if you paid as a gift there would be no goods, so Paypal would be within their rights to tell you to go forth and multiply?

I will advise what happens - I just don't know how paypal works.

Normal payment through Paypal, as far as I know it was not 'gifted'. then, after giving Keechy fair time, went to the paypal sight and followed their instructions.

Just received an E-mail from Paypal saying that the the claim has been decided in my favour and have awarded me a full refund. Hope this is helpful to anyone else who didn't receive the goods.

I guess that means PayPal couldn't get in touch with him either, it is strange...

I can only assume something bad has happend really, technically he's out of pocket now so not doing a very good job of scamming people either...

I guess that means PayPal couldn't get in touch with him either, it is strange...

I can only assume something bad has happend really, technically he's out of pocket now so not doing a very good job of scamming people either...

I hope you're wrong mate but have to agree... In saying that only 1 person didn't gift the money out of the list of us that haven't had the struts... So not a bad little score.

You categorically can not get a refund from a gift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just had a look through some previous posts of Keechy and came across this.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/324314-mad-cow-ultra-violet-qd/#entry3886624

Number plate and car, is the van at his house on business or is it his. Intend ringing the number tomorrow. Anyone else think of anything more we could do? Local Police... fraud etc?

• Like 1