SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

Just hope they don't end up going back on the "for sale" board when they misalign your bonnet like mine did!!! 

Seems to be it affects some and not others (at least for the Octavia 2 pre FL) depending on how well they fit into your original brackets.

Just hope they don't end up going back on the "for sale" board when they misalign your bonnet like mine did!!!

Seems to be it affects some and not others (at least for the Octavia 2 pre FL) depending on how well they fit into your original brackets.

I think at least 4 of us have sold ours. Due to poor fitting

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Never had an issue with mine, however they do compress, but are extremely hard. I had to put a lot of force down to compress one of mine.

Thanks - having lent on them a bit, they do compress, so with a bit of an extra shove I've got them fitted. Excellent - they seem to work perfectly and no troubles with bonnet alignment (I have an O3, and I don't think the bonnet problems are with them).

• Like 1

Lesson to everyone, never use PayPal gift as you have no recourse, even if the PayPal is charged to a credit card. The only option is going legal.

Pay the little extra and you can get an instant refund from PayPal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

some suggested i was naive to suggest maybe it wasnt an outright Take their money and run scam .It may be worth remembering folks have lots of things happening in their lives apart from provide favours for fellow members and if things sometimes take a little longer it could be for all manner of reason , Just saying .

some suggested i was naive to suggest maybe it wasnt an outright Take their money and run scam .It may be worth remembering folks have lots of things happening in their lives apart from provide favours for fellow members and if things sometimes take a little longer it could be for all manner of reason , Just saying .

A little longer? Over 6 months from payment to delivery. Skoda built me a factory order car and I have 4000 miles on the clock in the same timeframe.

If he hadn't started receiving calls at work do you think any of us would have received anything. He is active on other forums still, just stopped coming on here and replying to many emails about the bonnet struts.

I call that actively hiding from the issue.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If he hadn't started receiving calls at work do you think any of us would have received anything. He is active on other forums still, just stopped coming on here and replying to many emails about the bonnet struts.

I'd like to thank all those forum members who applied the necessary pressure to get the requisite movement on this. And I hope those who are still awaiting delivery are rewarded soon.

• Like 1

Now now!  No need for that

[mod edit]