tweenster's Citigo Monte Carlo - it's very red!

tweenster

Boot carpets arrived today - bloomin' excellent service!

Did a test fit and I see what Hyphon's means about the trim piece; damn near impossible to lift to slide the carpet underneath. Gave up as it was getting dark and will try again tomorrow (or maybe Friday).

Boot carpets arrived today - bloomin' excellent service!

Did I test fit and I see what Hyphon's means about the trim piece; damn near impossible to lift to slide the carpet underneath. Gave up as it was getting dark and will try again tomorrow (or maybe Friday).

Just give that hanging down lip a good yank, it'll soon come loose, perhaps give it a wiggle side to side to loosen it, I suspect this was a part not meant to be removed, did you get the free Haribo's?!

Carpets fitted and look great - no photos I'm afraid as it was dark by the time I finished. Unfortunately (there is usually at least one when I do stuff on my cars!) I cannot reconnect the clip on the 'hanging down flap thing bit' so it is currently sitting proud of the wheel arch Very annoying. Maybe try to re-fit it again on Sunday. I have the variable boot floor so there is no danger of the carpets coming loose as the mounts for the floor hold the carpet very firmly in place.

Road trip tomorrow; off down to Brighton for the football.

Carpets fitted and look great - no photos I'm afraid as it was dark by the time I finished. Unfortunately (there is usually at least one when I do stuff on my cars!) I cannot reconnect the clip on the 'hanging down flap thing bit' so it is currently sitting proud of the wheel arch Very annoying. Maybe try to re-fit it again on Sunday. I have the variable boot floor so there is no danger of the carpets coming loose as the mounts for the floor hold the carpet very firmly in place.

Road trip tomorrow; off down to Brighton for the football.

I had the same problem with the left hand side (passenger) I just smacked the ****** until it popped back in :strong:

• Like 1

That'll go down like a lead balloon (he's a Brighton fan) :)

This!

Fred - I was brought up in Newhaven and after I left home my parents moved to Hove just a stone's throw from the Goldstone Ground. Living 'Oop Norf' I make the pilgrimage to the Amex once per season but get my Albion fix from attending away games; the current Championship make up means I can get to 8-10 matches per season.

466 miles in the little Citigo today and it was utterly brilliant. Whether it was sitting at motorway speeds, dealing with the cut and thrust of city traffic or manoeuvring in tight car parks it coped with everything magnificently. I drove it quite hard and yet it still returned 44.1mpg. Having tweaked the sound balance and tone of the stereo more to my liking I am really quite impressed at how this performs for such a modestly priced car. I'm also a big fan of the PID (although I need more practice inputting new addresses to the Sat Nav because I don't find it intuitive).

Bravo little Citigo!

• Like 1

And one more thing. I will probably not go lower than Eibachs; actually grounded the front spoiler on a speed bump today! With standard shocks and springs FFS!

And one more thing. I will probably not go lower than Eibachs; actually grounded the front spoiler on a speed bump today! With standard shocks and springs FFS!

Sometimes it's best to remove your foot from that right pedal, difficult I know, but sometimes it has to be done :x

• Like 1

Sometimes it's best to remove your foot from that right pedal, difficult I know, but sometimes it has to be done :x

Honestly, I wasn't going that fast. Flippin' ridiculous sized bump.

• Like 1