Black Edition 3-door makes four (lots of pics)

Brimma

Became a 4-Skoda family earlier today on picking up the Citigo

With 3 year 0% PCP deal and 3 years free servicing it was a no-brainer as a first car for my elder daughter for when she hopefully passes her test, and until that happens I'll give it a bit of a runaround   :)

DSC_9870_zps3f1faae5.jpg

DSC_9871ed_zps91b3c06f.jpg

DSC_9872ed_zps78453775.jpg

DSC_9873ed_zps985c3a87.jpg

DSC_9877ed_zps72dfb361.jpg

DSC_9878ed_zps5d7024a1.jpg

DSC_9882_zps28c6f716.jpg

DSC_9880_zps6dd387c5.jpg

DSC_7752ed_zpsbb31df91.jpg

DSC_7742ed_zpscd51a7d8.jpg

DSC_7738ed_zps2e32b2bb.jpg

• Like 1

A new car? Your daughter is a very lucky young lady.

In true family tradition I bought each of my 4 kids a car when they started learning to drive.  All 4 of them gave up driving before they passed the Driving Test for various reasons so I ended up selling the cars after a few months.     Still have no one in the House to take wifey and myself to a pub or restaurant and fetch us home again :'(

Edited by Soot1e

Looks great Bryan I see they've removed the promotional bricks out of the boot though :( how long before gold wheels ;)

Modification will not, I repeat NOT, be happening to this one

And I mean that

:)

• Like 2

Any modifications applied to a car about to be used by a young person just passing their test could more than double the already 1K plus insurance premium, think wisely before doing anything.  :D

Looks good Bryan, wish I had a new car after passing my test instead I was driving a 11 year old mini. 

• Like 1

Any modifications applied to a car about to be used by a young person just passing their test could more than double the already 1K plus insurance premium, think wisely before doing anything. :D

Looks good Bryan, wish I had a new car after passing my test instead I was driving a 11 year old mini.

I know! Insurance prices are crazy enough at a young age without even having to add any modifications! Mines a 20k a year policy and the cheapest I could get was £1600 :(

Hi guys and gals -

Very nice car this - i looked at one today (still in it's packaging).

I'll ask while I'm here, as I forgot in the showroom :swear:

Do the black alloys have wheel locking nuts?

Plus, is there a enterntainment pack added to this model -giving it extra speakers?

Enjoy :D

Looking good Bryan. Wow your daughter is lucky. I had to work and save to buy my first car and then again for the insurance

Any modifications applied to a car about to be used by a young person just passing their test could more than double the already 1K plus insurance premium, think wisely before doing anything.  :D

She is indeed very lucky, my first car was an M reg Mini 1000, but the 3 year 0% PCP and 3 years servicing just made so much sense for peace of mind etc

And just in case I haven't said it already, there will be NO modifications to this car

Maybe in her first 3 years in employment she can save up and buy her own car, and I can take this one back and have a play with it   :)

Hi guys and gals -

Very nice car this - i looked at one today (still in it's packaging).

I'll ask while I'm here, as I forgot in the showroom :swear:

Do the black alloys have wheel locking nuts?

Plus, is there a enterntainment pack added to this model -giving it extra speakers?

Yes it has both of those   :thumbup:    

• Like 2

She is indeed very lucky, my first car was an M reg Mini 1000, but the 3 year 0% PCP and 3 years servicing just made so much sense for peace of mind etc

And just in case I haven't said it already, there will be NO modifications to this car

Maybe in her first 3 years in employment she can save up and buy her own car, and I can take this one back and have a play with it :)

Yes it has both of those :thumbup:

53 Plate Fabia 1.2 here, she driving yet?

• 4 weeks later...

I have just had wheel arch liners fitted.

If it is the only upgrade you do it I will be the best £75 spent, it transforms the car on a wet day.

PS to keep it looking good paint the rear brake drums in Hamerite black paint they look like new after 2 yrs

• Like 2