a pic of your car (please add)

oh no! new tyre time is it as its pretty close to the edge ?

Yep but not cos its close to the edge but the blade was wider than 6mm. They said i could take it elsewhere for a major tyre repair but not all garages can do them. Ive got a long trip with the family next weekend so not going to risk it and just buy one. 100 quid down the drain!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Yep but not cos its close to the edge but the blade was wider than 6mm. They said i could take it elsewhere for a major tyre repair but not all garages can do them. Ive got a long trip with the family next weekend so not going to risk it and just buy one. 100 quid down the drain!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Doh - its times like this im glad my only responsibility is to put fuel in it as im on a fully maintained contract.

• Like 1

A few pictures of mine after a fresh clean and polish  :sun:

Skoda Rapid Sport 1.2 Petrol TSI 110BHP (2016) - with 3 spoke leather steering wheel

SZmFENx.jpg

VMdM1uq.jpg

8o9ll8u.jpg

xUeBvXw.jpg

9EIcWOQ.jpg

3ycuT0k.jpg

Edited by eniarah
  • Like 4

The Rapid Sport spec hasn't half improved a lot since 2014   :thumbup:

Climatronic, media, MFSW - It's now got all the toys that it never had back then (but the Toledo SE did ;) )

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1

The Rapid Sport spec hasn't half improved a lot since 2014   :thumbup:

Climatronic, media, MFSW - It's now got all the toys that it never had back then (but the Toledo SE did ;) )

They were all extras, but my garage included Climatronic, rear parking sensors, cornering fog lights, metallic paint & floor mats. I just paid extra for LED lamps, the better media system, 3 spoke multi function wheel, SmartGate, MirrorLink (which is a waste of money), and voice control  :notme:

Gosh! - Sounds like we might have another contender for the most highly specced Rapid... see the Green DSG one on the other thread  :)

If you're gonna get a nice car you might as well go all the way  :D

They were all extras, but my garage included Climatronic, rear parking sensors, cornering fog lights, metallic paint & floor mats. I just paid extra for LED lamps, the better media system, 3 spoke multi function wheel, SmartGate, MirrorLink (which is a waste of money), and voice control  :notme:

Funny how the UK spec is different to the Ireland spec.

A few pictures of mine after a fresh clean and polish  :sun:

Skoda Rapid Sport 1.2 Petrol TSI 110BHP (2016) - with 3 spoke leather steering wheel

SZmFENx.jpg

VMdM1uq.jpg

8o9ll8u.jpg

xUeBvXw.jpg

9EIcWOQ.jpg

3ycuT0k.jpg

Nice car, welcome along, another poster from Ireland :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Picked the wife's spaceback up on Saturday. Have to say it's a cracking car for the money.

Does look nice in black... think i would be tempted with a black grill too... but also like how the silver breaks up the black.

Good choice !

Edited by RickTT
  • Like 1

Thanks, black grill is possible and something I have mentioned.

Black was an easy choice, it's the only colour the wife has ever had and can't see her changing.

Will get some more pics when it's at home, think I'm going to debadge it as well.

• Like 1