Guess the film game Version 2.0.1.5

@Lee

No idea about that film but had to share this behind the scenes pic i found , for the film buffs on here

Points if you know the film

6200c278a1936cfcf0ffbf285341bdcc_zpsqimw

Thats mad max! The original I think

• Like 1

Thats mad max! The original I think

Well done guys

The actual footage is 1.25m in on here , whats the chance of them letting anyone do that nowadays ? :)

Football Factory?

Very young Danny Dyer there.

Nope  - Human Traffic.

I have the soundtrack on my phone.

are we still waiting for Chrisvrsse to confirm Aspman's updated answer?

are we still waiting for Chrisvrsse to confirm Aspman's updated answer?

I'm pretty sure I was right soo...

That's the viking thingy with Ron Pearlman??

Outlander?/ The Outlander?

Yes.

thought I might get a bit longer with that one.

I know that film I think, as I watched it last week (it's the one with a religious nutter woman and 'unwanted guests'?). Love the ending. I wont post it's name as I can't stick a picture up in return, but I believe the writer said he thought the end of the film was better than his book

Or maybe it was the mist, either way a good film

Correct, Over to you :clap:

What is 'The Mist' about?

The story is told after the fact by movie poster illustrator David Drayton (Thomas Jane). Following a violent thunderstorm in which his house loses power and trees smash through his studio window and his boathouse, he and his eight-year-old son Billy (Nathan Gamble), along with neighbor Brent Norton (Andre Braugher), head into town for supplies. While they are in the store with dozens of other shoppers also looking for supplies, a siren goes off and a strange white mist settles over the town. Soon, the shoppers learn that the mist contains dangerous, alien creatures and that they must band together to keep themselves safe...until it becomes apparent that there may be a greater danger inside the store than out.

Strange Magic

Goblins, elves, fairies and imps, and their misadventures sparked by the battle over a powerful potion.