Recently Cleaned Thread

Coops

Looking good Karl! Not a bad day for some detailing duties.

Stuck at work here and the .:R36 is minging!!!! :giggle: :peek: :x

Top result Karl, looking mint.....no surprise really, it always does!!

All the best

David

• Like 1

A couple of nice reflection shots taken today of my missus' car

6B8EB833-259D-4F31-AEA7-9ECF43BE59CC_zps

12D028EF-0DB7-4375-849F-9FE78DF4DD95_zps

7D31CA6F-5D29-49BA-A8CD-6335116ECDC7_zps

And finally, the shocking brake lights !!

69D0472A-F8A0-4A72-B218-820822F85127_zps

2D018AE8-ADC6-4AA5-9EC3-156A6BB9CFFA_zps

Looks like a totally different light...great result!

All the best

David

• Like 1

I had washed the vRS on Sunday but didn't take any pictures :( because I received some AF products today, I was itching to try the Mint Rims :) so I quickly washed the wheels (not a fantastic clean but acceptable) dried them & then applied some AF Mint Rims.

Really quite pleased with the product, a little definitely goes a long way, I need to get some finger wax applicators for the wheels to make it easier for next time. I waxed each wheel, then went back to the 1st wheel to buff off.

Just wished I had a garage with my house, especially for these winter months so I can be in the garage cleaning & tinkering :lol:

post-132525-0-56695100-1480436788_thumb.jpg

post-132525-0-44267500-1480436799_thumb.jpg

post-132525-0-76351300-1480436810_thumb.jpg

Edited by BATVANVRS
  • Like 2

I had washed the vRS on Sunday but didn't take any pictures :( because I received some AF products today, I was itching to try the Mint Rims :) so I quickly washed the wheels (not a fantastic clean but acceptable) dried them & then applied some AF Mint Rims.

Really quite pleased with the product, a little definitely goes a long way, I need to get some finger wax applicators for the wheels to make it easier for next time. I waxed each wheel, then went back to the 1st wheel to buff off.

Just wished I had a garage with my house, especially for these winter months so I can be in the garage cleaning & tinkering :lol:

Top job mate and a great product too  :thumbup:

• Like 1

The third photo really shows of the quality of the finish, impressive!

• Like 1

I picked up my new Abarth 595 last Saturday, by the time I drove the 80 miles home the car was filthy so gave it a good wash, hopefully get some time this weekend for a good detail. My first ever black car so looking forward to the challenge.  :sweat:

Lovely little beast and a few improvements over my old one, the fabia might have to take a back seat for a few weeks.

FullSizeRender%2011_zpsuvc3anzw.jpg

FullSizeRender%2010_zpsxhfiouas.jpg

• Like 4

I picked up my new Abarth 595 last Saturday, by the time I drove the 80 miles home the car was filthy so gave it a good wash, hopefully get some time this weekend for a good detail. My first ever black car so looking forward to the challenge.  :sweat:

Lovely little beast and a few improvements over my old one, the fabia might have to take a back seat for a few weeks.

Damn that is a nice looking little car! :thumbup:

Always fancied one of these - but SWMBO isnt keen.

...its just no fun though - trying to keep a black car clean!!!   :giggle:  :rofl:  ;)

• Like 1

Damn that is a nice looking little car! :thumbup:

Always fancied one of these - but SWMBO isnt keen.

...its just no fun though - trying to keep a black car clean!!! :giggle::rofl:;)

Ha, there was a bit of "discussion" shall we say when I said I was getting another one, I had promised something sensible like a c class merc but they're just too much fun, I've only had it a week and put a magneti marelli exhaust on it. :)

Looking forward to doing the black but yeh I think it will be a challenge.

Edited by Gripper
  • Like 1

I picked up my new Abarth 595 last Saturday, by the time I drove the 80 miles home the car was filthy so gave it a good wash, hopefully get some time this weekend for a good detail. My first ever black car so looking forward to the challenge. :sweat:

That is sooooo nice. I love these! It's on the list to test drive when we change the Focus!

• Like 2

Ha, there was a bit of "discussion" shall we say when I said I was getting another one, I had promised something sensible like a c class merc but they're just too much fun, I've only had it a week and put a magneti marelli exhaust on it. :)

Looking forward to doing the black but yeh I think it will be a challenge.

That exhaust sounds awesome..... enjoy!  :thumbup:

Black is a lovely colour to detail and get a real glossy wet look.

Just hard to make it last....

Nice car,I'm booked in for a test drive in a competizione tomorrow :-)

• Like 2

Nice car,I'm booked in for a test drive in a competizione tomorrow :-)

Nice one, the 180bhp in the competizione must be a hoot, no chance I could have talked the wife into spending that much unfortunately.

Hope you like it.

Nice one, the 180bhp in the competizione must be a hoot, no chance I could have talked the wife into spending that much unfortunately.

Hope you like it.

My local dealer has just got one in as a demo and was showing me round it the other day and as soon as I saw it I wanted it lol. I'm lucky that the Mrs will let me have one,I just need to save up some pennies and it could become a reality :-) Edited by pee81

Hope you like it.

I've only gone and bought one,it's such a fun little car, when the weather improves I shall give it a good machine polish and get a nice wax on

http://www.stoneacre.co.uk/used-cars/abarth-500-yn14urg

• Like 3

Traded the Fabia?

No the Fabia is staying, basically I went to drive their new demo car which I liked but they couldn't meet my monthly budget so I took this one for a drive and they sorted me a deal which met my budget and offered me £1000 cash back as part of the deal.

I have a guy interested in my golf so fingers crossed he is true to his word and comes to buy it next month.

• Like 1

No the Fabia is staying, basically I went to drive their new demo car which I liked but they couldn't meet my monthly budget so I took this one for a drive and they sorted me a deal which met my budget and offered me £1000 cash back as part of the deal.

I have a guy interested in my golf so fingers crossed he is true to his word and comes to buy it next month.

Nice! The abarth has a real soft spot for me. Just to small for what I need!

• Like 1

Nice! The abarth has a real soft spot for me. Just to small for what I need!

Yeah it's not the most practical car that's why we're keeping the Fabia has the more sensible car. I shall post some proper pics up when I've giving it a proper clean

• Like 2

Good choice, I'm sure you will enjoy it, Sabelts are well cool. That's what we've got the Fabia estate for family duties, saying that I had the big buggy, baby and wife in the Abarth yesterday no problem.

• Like 2