What dog/dogs does everyone have?

hebby

Four greyhounds, two are adopted, two are fostered.

DSCN0826_zpsdf176246.jpg

DSCN08271_zps6e245b75.jpg

Glad to see that you are providing the necessary sofas (a Greyhound's job description states "must have own sofa" - they will share it with you if you ask nicely).  Are yours the black pair or the white ones?

Glad to see that you are providing the necessary sofas (a Greyhound's job description states "must have own sofa" - they will share it with you if you ask nicely).  Are yours the black pair or the white ones?

The white ones are adopted, 1 ex rspca, 1 ex RGT, the two black beuties are OAP (perma) fosters from the rgt, been with us for the last 2 years and both are now 13+ now

Dogs are Ace..  :sun:

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Great thread and some fab looking dogs on here. I have a special soft spot for black labs as my first dog was a rescue black lab.

These days I just have the two hell hounds. They are technically Northern Inuit Dogs. Aunt and Uncle to the Game of Thrones Direwolves. Here they are:

8 year old Quinn

1800288_10153118694303453_89928847794181

Vienna who is 10 later this year

10868107_10152997899043453_1355819884468

10440222_10153015053163453_8531643440691

10857846_10152960789008453_2227588482108

I did try and put some video links up but they didnt work lol

Edited by LadyVienna
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Our latest dog is a working cocker spaniel.  He was nicknamed Guinness due to him having a white chin and liking to sleep on his back, this nickname has now stuck!

Here he is a couple of weeks after we bought him

20131027_144241_zpsdcb79a7f.jpg

After a day at the beach a couple of weeks ago

WP_20150406_21_34_53_Pro_zpsu3o2fr48.jpg

I'll dig out some better pics later.

• Like 4

My kind of thread this one!  (I'm a dog groomer...)  I've got an elderly grumpy old Border Collie myself, when I work out how to I shall post a pic  :D

• Like 2

My kind of thread this one! (I'm a dog groomer...) I've got an elderly grumpy old Border Collie myself, when I work out how to I shall post a pic :D

Grab yourself a photobucket account, upload the photo to that, once you've uploaded a piccie under the share options click the "direct link" section and it'll copy that for you, then on the forum, just left and down from the smiley face you'll see a green sort of box, click on that and paste the link into that and viola, the photo will be added, hope that helps
  • Like 2

Just typing that very reply Hyphons ... :)

You are a handy guy to know Magwai, just a bit too far away from me though ... I am learning how to trim my Cocker Spaniel, have detangle rake, comb (with rubber band) and scissors, ordinary and thinning... just a little at a time

Gwen is a worker/show cross and lived on a Welsh sheep farm with collies up to just over a year ago when I took her on.

Alan.

• Like 1

My parents Jack Russel / Shih Tzu cross and Archie last night after Barney decided to excavate my parents garden.... Those two are the best of pals.

P20150430_151316.jpg

• Like 3

Grab yourself a photobucket account, upload the photo to that, once you've uploaded a piccie under the share options click the "direct link" section and it'll copy that for you, then on the forum, just left and down from the smiley face you'll see a green sort of box, click on that and paste the link into that and viola, the photo will be added, hope that helps

Thank you! I will give that a try

Just typing that very reply Hyphons ... :)

You are a handy guy to know Magwai, just a bit too far away from me though ... I am learning how to trim my Cocker Spaniel, have detangle rake, comb (with rubber band) and scissors, ordinary and thinning... just a little at a time

Gwen is a worker/show cross and lived on a Welsh sheep farm with collies up to just over a year ago when I took her on.

Alan.

If I can help you with any handy hints/tips I will gladly try! Gwen sounds a grand little dog.

• Like 2