Octavia build dates for new orders

vRS230 ordered 7/3/16, BW 15, currently sat in Emden awaiting ship!  Be interesting to hear if anyone else in same position?

Hopefully my Scout, ordered 03/03/16 will be on the same boat! Broker is only telling me to wait until 7th-10th May before checking to see where it is!! Does anyone know how they build them, as in different models/spec/colour together, or just the date of order?

Not sure at the build order. Ordered mine 13/3/16, bw19 but looking above some ordered 7/3/16 and has bw15. Few days between orders and 4 weeks between builds!!! My BW has bee brought forward to 18 now though

Just had email from dealership, car arrived in UK yesterday so they should get it in a week or so, can't wait!!!

Excellent!

Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday so any moment now I will be picking my new shiny VRS Estate up

• Like 1

Not sure at the build order. Ordered mine 13/3/16, bw19 but looking above some ordered 7/3/16 and has bw15. Few days between orders and 4 weeks between builds!!! My BW has bee brought forward to 18 now though

I'm hoping my BW might get brought forward to 18. Mine's also 19 currently.

Hopefully my Scout, ordered 03/03/16 will be on the same boat! Broker is only telling me to wait until 7th-10th May before checking to see where it is!! Does anyone know how they build them, as in different models/spec/colour together, or just the date of order?

its a random line, they build the cars in the order they were ordered so long as the necessary parts are available.  When there are issues with certain key components then the build will be delayed by the corresponding amount of time

• Like 1

That seems a very long time to wait. Hope all scouts don't take that long!

You can be glad for such an optimistic date, I ordered mine Scout on 4th of March and they told me it's going to take 23 weeks to make it so that makes it BW32...

It seems like UK (maybe someone else as well) has priority over other countries for some reason :(

You can be glad for such an optimistic date, I ordered mine Scout on 4th of March and they told me it's going to take 23 weeks to make it so that makes it BW32...

It seems like UK (maybe someone else as well) has priority over other countries for some reason :(

Well as I am in the UK.....here's hoping I will hear some good news soon!  :notme:

Last update I had was a week ago and my car was at Emden waiting for a boat.

I am trying to hold off until Friday to email the dealer as I don't want to keep pestering him!

Said I'd check with dealer today for an update. Wasn't expecting him to say arriving tomorrow. Calling in Friday to finalise paperwork, possible ready to collect Saturday. Happy days.

Edited by forestfire

Said I'd check with dealer today for an update. Wasn't expecting him to say arriving tomorrow. Calling in Friday to finalise paperwork, possible ready to collect Saturday. Happy days.

That's good news. what was your build week?

That's good news. what was your build week?

I was told week 14 after ordering and dearer never changed from this, not sure if dealer got any updates or just stuck to week 14, as others seem to have gained a week or two along the way.

DP....

Since I'm here, I have 250euro credit due back to me on the deal. Is it wOrth putting this into rubber mats, auto glynn treatment with an auto glynn bag of treatment to take home?

Edited by forestfire

I was told week 14 after ordering and dearer never changed from this, not sure if dealer got any updates or just stuck to week 14, as others seem to have gained a week or two along the way.

Mine went from week 13 to 14, might give the dealer a shout in the morning!

I had a phone call yesterday saying mine is being built this week (week 16) so should be with me mid May.

Just hope there are no hold up as its seemed like I have been waiting forever lol

This is all I'm getting when asking for an update on the Scout 150 I ordered on 03/03/2016 from New Car Discount.

I know I ve sent you this before but “its probably only worth checking around the 7th-10th May as it ll be built by then on its way from the factory so the date to the dealer 2-3 weeks later from the factory becomes fairy fixed”

Anyone else ordered through them?