Octavia build dates for new orders

Sounds a bit odd. I would defo be calling someone else to see where your car is. I'm sure it won't be far away, but leaves a bitter taste when told something that isn't quite right

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Now have confirmed delivery date of Friday 20th November. 

I could have it before but thought I would co-incide it with the start of a holiday

I've then got 5 days to learn all the buttons!!

Superb now gone (2009 70000 miles)

Ordered my Octavia Vrs Petrol, Corrida red with Black design plus pack on the 16th October. Have been quoted 12 weeks by the dealer. Will update as soon as i get a date.

Sold my MkII Octavia vrs petrol two weeks ago :-(

Placed my order 21st Sep, Metal grey Vrs Tsi 220 estate, had an email yesterday saying it has been built and is currently in the Port of exit to be shipped over to the UK, hopefully should be able to pick it up at the tail end of this month. Excited is an understatement...

Ordered mine (Candy White TSI VRS Estate with black design,  s/roof, Columbus, elec mirrors, rear camera, high beam assist etc)  Mon 14 September 2015, picking up Mon 9 November 2015, ie this coming Monday!!!

Eight weeks exactly from order to delivery. Originally quoted 12 weeks approx, so it looks like the emissions scandal really is biting!

I had some good news that my Octavia will be delivered to work tomorrow

Not too sure on the order date because it's a company car it was built week 42 and looks like it is to be delivered almost 4 weeks later.

Spec

Octavia vRS estate diesel manual

Meteor Grey

Columbus media

Red stitched seats

KESSY

Heated windscreen/heated seats/heated washer jets

Sunset Glass

Variable boot floor

Colour maxi dot

WiFi - what ever this is I didn't want it but it comes with the Columbus system

I wonder if I could get the dealer to enable smart gate?

I will upload some pictures tomorrow

The mad thing is I've not even been to see one in the flash, not sat in one or even driven an Octavia ... Could be a bit of a mistake if I don't like it haha

Edited by burger

Tip for all TSI buyers. Do yourself a favor and buy a JB1 tuning box for your car.

Self install/remove and no problems with possible warranty claims unlike ECU flashes.

You can choose the amount of extra boost on the car. My car fliesssssss now. Felt the performance was a bit disappointing stock to be honest.

In love with the car now.

• Like 1