Octavia build dates for new orders

Now have registration - HG16.

Ordered a space saver spare wheel as an afterthought along with door sill strips and tail gate strip but I forgot to get written confirmation. When it came to paying deposit the space saver wheel had been overlooked so car arrived at the dealer with the puncture repair and tyre inflation kit.

Had a quiet chat with dealer and have got a space saver spare wheel and kit for the factory supplied price.

Meaden's of Sway is back on my Christmas card list.

• Like 1

New vRS estate in race blue with black design pack+ (19s etc) and spare wheel.

Ordered 28th April

Build in w/c 6th June

Delivery probably start July, they reckon.

The spring cannot pass fast enough!

• Like 1

I have a delivery date of the 7th June for my new company car - that'll be my second day back from holiday! [emoji41][emoji13]

Ordered end of Feb, built w/c 4th April.

So, went for a TDI vRS in racing blue with the following spec:

Temporary space saver spare wheel

Bluetooth+ (wireless aerial connection)

Electrically heated, adjustable and folding door mirrors

Front heated seats

Canton sound system

Black design package plus

Heated washer nozzles (wasn't allowed to spec heated windscreen)

Park distance control, front and rear

Electrically operated boot

Pretty chuffed and I'm sure it'll be more responsive (and look miles better) than my current barge like 12 plate Passat Sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked mine up today, she's great!! although is well in need of some software tweaks (auto start/stop off, sound generator off, ila on, traffic sign recognition on to name a few) oh and the beautifully clean look of the debugged rear has been ruined by whoever has removed the badges using a blunt instrument that has left tool marks very similar to those of a screwdriver on the boot.  I'm waiting for a response from the dealer on that one!!

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

• Like 3

I've now got a registration number and all finance paperwork completed ready for delivery this week... At last

Edited by NikEd

NikEd, on 21 May 2016 - 21:01, said:

So from everyone else's experience how long from being in the country to getting delivered to the dealers?

Sooooo impatient now

mine was at the port when I ordered it on late tuesday afternoon, dealer thinks it will be here tomorrow/tuesday.

So from everyone else's experience how long from being in the country to getting delivered to the dealers?

Sooooo impatient now

For me two weeks.

Mines is in the UK now but not due to be at the dealer till the 6th June - getting the finance docs sorted tomorrow. Wonder how long this will really take. Hoping to get it Wednesday 15th. Got my reg plate though.

Edited by Conn0r

pick mine up tomorrow (7 days since ordering for a car at the UK port) if I can get insurance sorted.  not accepting the reg number yet

ordered mine last week. 

Octavia Estate VRS diesel

Purchase Date: 21/05/16

Build week: Unknown (awaiting date)

Tentative Delivery Date: 01 September 16

Candy White

Black Pack

Sunset Glass

Canton Upgrade