Octavia build dates for new orders

Have watched that before...think it's the mk2 Octavia but there is a 6 min video of the current one too....damn I'm sad! I watched it earlier with the wife. She was bored to say the least.

Have watched that before...think it's the mk2 Octavia but there is a 6 min video of the current one too....damn I'm sad! I watched it earlier with the wife. She was bored to say the least.

And they say romance is dead. :-)

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi,

Just ordered my first ever skoda.

Octavia 1.4 TSI 150HP Style (So the new build and the new name for elegance) with DSG

Extra:

Dynamic cruise control

Bi-Xenon

Parking assistence

Amundsen navigation

Heated front window

Heated sprinklers

Multifunction wheel with DSG control

And some other stuff :)

The dealer said it i should except it around august/september.

From Denmark.

Best regards,

Mads

My dealer just called and said i could pick up the car on thursday 30th, so i got it faster then expected.

Really looking forward to switching out my Hyundai i30.

• Like 1

My dealer just called and said i could pick up the car on thursday 30th, so i got it faster then expected.

Really looking forward to switching out my Hyundai i30.

that shoud be two and a half months. that is what my dealer set as delivery time for me. would not be angry if i got the car earlyer.

Edited by bytterga

Funny enough my other/better half said the same thing to me!.......Along with "you're watching this for what?"

• Like 1

that shoud be two and a half months. that is what my dealer set as delivery time for me. would not be angry if i got the car earlyer.

I got told i would receiver my car in september first, so so getting it in end of july is amazing.

Hopefully yours will get here sooner also.

• Like 1

Just called soda UK directly. Mine has been bolted together and its on a train to emdem port! happy days. The fella also confirmed shutdown at week 32 and 33.

Of note, the track my soda website states it's still awaiting a manufacturing date! That website is for customers of certain dealers I imagine.

Just so people have an idea, I placed my order on 13th June.

Spec is:

Octavia VRS Kombi in race blue

Red stitching

Black pack

Tow bar ( sorry)

Columbus with canton

Privacy glass

Winter pack

Protection pack

So I don't think options delay a build at all.

just for info I ordered My VRS Feb 17, collected last saturday (25 July).

17Feb Ordered

17 April Built

20 May loaded onto ship

27 June of loaded from ship

21 July delivered to dealer

25 July Collected by me

Dealer thinks mine should arrive this week or next, hoping it will go from "in transit" to "it's ready" in one status change. They really need tracking like you get with parcels! Or put a GPS tracker on it so that customers can see exactly where it is (top gear style!)

Anyone with a bw28 car have an update on when their one will be delivered?

Mine was bw29 and was delivered to dealer today. I think it may have made Bw28. All being will pick it up Friday.

Edited by jobsworth
  • Like 1

Nice leisurely cruise around the Med there gadget007.

Cruise half way around the world prior to delivery.

It's a good thing it has unlimited km warranty as it has already travelled 20,000 km prior to delivery

I'm a persistent pain in the ar*3 for Skoda. I call them and pester them on Facebook for updates and I tell you what, each and every time I have called just to check or confirm something, the service I have received has been first class. I can't credit them enough for the quality of customer care so far and the positive and friendly attitudes of all who I have had the pleasure of contacting. Good work Skoda, you have retained my custom for many years!

Mine was bw29 and was delivered to dealer today. I think it may have made Bw28. All being will pick it up Friday.

Where is your dealer? I am in Scotland. Hopefully it was on the same transport!
  • Like 1

Ordered my New Octavia Estate SE  on 21st May

Spec 1.6 TDI CR 110 SE L  5dr DSG

Moon White Metalic

With Winter Pack ( Heated screen / seats)

Spare wheel

Supergard

Advised delivery 11th August

Informed of Issues at Skoda over standard wheel size and increased CO2 emmission had delayed buid date.

Got the bad news today that car has been delayed by another 8 weeks ! :no:  making 17 week delivery. Lucky if I see it in October

My current car goes back end August , how the hell do I get to work now

Been confirmed that build will start on mine next week. Ordered mid June. Its nice to think that there will be a build sheet floating around Mladá Boleslav with my name and spec on!

Just wait and see how long it takes to land here in sunny Cumbria.

Seems that delivery schedules vary somewhat

Alex, did you order from one of the dealers in Cumbria or is it being delivered to you from elsewhere?