Octavia build dates for new orders

Just got good news from dealer! After tellin me 8 days ago it would be 5 weeks til I get my car ive been told it'll be ready for me to collect early next week

Yes it's all a bit odd, right from the beginning of the process (4th June), was given build week 35 both by dealer and SUK. Then on the Thursday of week 35 I get a call saying car will be at dealer the following Thursday, and be ready for collection on the Saturday.

I have no idea how that has happened, but then I don't really care.

As long as it's a proper car!

• Like 1

Yes it's all a bit odd, right from the beginning of the process (4th June), was given build week 35 both by dealer and SUK. Then on the Thursday of week 35 I get a call saying car will be at dealer the following Thursday, and be ready for collection on the Saturday.

I have no idea how that has happened, but then I don't really care.

As long as it's a proper car!

Well we have our car - Mirror link works a treat with my HTOne M8, - and we have done a tip run with the garden stuff already, not bad for 2 hours of ownership... Oh and BTW its bloody fantastic....!

Well we have our car - Mirror link works a treat with my HTOne M8, - and we have done a tip run with the garden stuff already, not bad for 2 hours of ownership... Oh and BTW its bloody fantastic....!

Mirrorlink? Mine tried to use that a couple of times but I managed to force it to use android auto and it's not tried mirrorlink since

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Mirrorlink? Mine tried to use that a couple of times but I managed to force it to use android auto and it's not tried mirrorlink since

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hmm, it just decided to use it on its own.

Didn't have a lot of time at the dealers.

Will do more in depth investigation later today.

I have a lot of respect for all of you in this thread.

I was toying with buying new but when Tue dealer mentioned a 5 month waiting time, I couldnt possibly cope with that and bought used from the network.

Mind you, anticipation is as exciting as getting it. One you get it, its all downhill :)

I have a lot of respect for all of you in this thread.

I was toying with buying new but when Tue dealer mentioned a 5 month waiting time, I couldnt possibly cope with that and bought used from the network.

Mind you, anticipation is as exciting as getting it. One you get it, its all downhill :)

5 months...  that is a long time. i am sure most People get there cars 2,5 - 3 months after ordering.

my car is on it's way,if i am correct the car got to the port in drammen (norway) last night so in 3 weeks i shoud have it at my house. time from ordering to driving it..less than 3 months.

• Like 1

5 months...  that is a long time. i am sure most People get there cars 2,5 - 3 months after ordering.

my car is on it's way,if i am correct the car got to the port in drammen (norway) last night so in 3 weeks i shoud have it at my house. time from ordering to driving it..less than 3 months.

Should your car be on Asian Breeze? Just wondering since I thought they only used Emden for shipping .... if it's that ship my car might be on as well - guessing I just have to wait an see when my dealer calls me :-)

Should your car be on Asian Breeze? Just wondering since I thought they only used Emden for shipping .... if it's that ship my car might be on as well - guessing I just have to wait an see when my dealer calls me :-)

isn't skoda shipped out of Bremerhaven? that's what i was told.... autoracer came from Bremerhaven and unloaded in sweeden (wallhamn) two days ago before it came to drammen yesterday. asian breeze is in drammen now but they came from zebrugge i think. Edited by bytterga

isn't skoda shipped out of Bremerhaven? that's what i was told.... autoracer came from Bremerhaven and unloaded in sweeden (wallhamn) two days ago before it came to drammen yesterday. asian breeze is in drammen now but they came from zebrugge i think.

I might be mistaken about Emden .... some of the "older" ppl in here might know some more specifics ... anyone? :-)

• Like 1

Ordered on friday 3rd of July.

Confirmed from dealer build week 35, delivery week 37 somewhere at beginning of August.

W36, dealer told me that there will be a delay ETA W38. Next day got a VIN and Skoda Service application said built on 31.8.2015.

Called dealer on friday and he suprised me, car was in Zagreb.

Handed over yesterday 7.9.

Three months for a client in small market as Croatia, no complaint!

Good luck to others!!!

Ordered on 4/9/15 (well, walked out of dealers after paying deposit) nothing confirmed but advised to be ready by 4-11/9/15 hope this is right, not even a week since ordering and I'm getting impatient already lol

Ordered a Meteor grey VRS estate, just with the smartlink and spare wheel as add-ons.

Ordered on 25/0815

Email today informing build week 42, so second week of October. So 3 to 5 week delivery to UK probably?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just noticed today that the sticker inside the drivers door states that my car was built May 15.  However the Skoda app has it built at 1 June 2015 (Monday).  I am pretty sure it is a MY16 spec, but wondering on the difference in build dates.   If anything I would have thought the sticker would go at the very end of the build process?   Any thoughts on why the difference?

Edited by sdabel

Ordered on 11th  Sept with delivery for mid Nov 15

Have been told that delivery now is typically 8 weeks

Octavia hatch SE L 1.6 CRDi  DSG  Race Blue mettalic   Full leather beige heated seats and 17" Teron wheels

On a personal lease 9 + 35   £200.54 a month