Rory94

Thanks mate! The company who made and fitted my exhaust cut the bumper to fit

uXYhS92.jpg

Hi mate, was just wondering who it was that made and fitted your exhaust and what sort of price they charged? Car is looking epic, it was made for the red imo

Hi mate, was just wondering who it was that made and fitted your exhaust and what sort of price they charged? Car is looking epic, it was made for the red imo

I went to Maidstone Exhaust Centre and they charged £220 for it to be straight piped from the DPF back and cutting the bumper for the exhaust to fit. Looking to get a Darkside Developments DPF delete downpipe and EGR delete kit soon though. 

Nearly every bulb on the car has been changed to LED. Plus running chrome indicator bulbs.

Number plate bulbs

Boot light

Interior Lights

Reversing light

Sidelights

Daytime running lights

Fog lights

CvTq7QU.jpg

Hey mate love the car! I am looking at chaging all the bulbs in my Monte to LED but im afraid I have no idea where to start :|. Do you have links to the bulbs you bought or where you got them from etc? 

Cheers

Hey mate love the car! I am looking at chaging all the bulbs in my Monte to LED but im afraid I have no idea where to start :|. Do you have links to the bulbs you bought or where you got them from etc? 

Cheers

I'll send you a message on what bulbs you need mate  :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Can you tell me where the got the headlight bulbs from please i need these asap lol ready to fit when i collect my car :)

Rory's abandoned his Fabia not that I'm jealous of his new Focus ST !! In grey ! The nice colour :)...

But his bulbs are mtec super white I think, can get them either on eBay or from HIDs direct. Do 55w and 100w versions.

Tha k you for coming back to me :) will i need h7 for my headlights?

Not 100% sure but my Fabia Monte Carlo and I'm sure Rory has h7s too. Have to double check as I don't want to buy wrong bulbs. Try enter your reg into autobulbsdirect website.

Richard