Trevorb33's Fantasy Green Fabia 1.8t Sleeper

TrevorB33

Insides done bar one bit of trim under seatbelt that broke on removal, need a trip to scrappy this week some time to pick up another.

courtesy lights wired in and dash dimmer and headlight adjuster wired in, got oil drained ready for sump removal again tomorrow once bits arrive, and hopefully get to skoda to pick up exhaust clamps at some point, then getting a key cut and coded tues afternoon, so should have a few good days of testing before the national:)

Exclusive stand of 2 for the 1.8Ts? :p Or are you bravely going out on track?

I thought the yellow cloth had a beige lower dash lol, dunno why just looks strange. My fgf was so basic it had the grey seats and door cards lol

No, it was the Elegance spec with the full "Mystic Beige" interior that had the matching lower dash and door cards.

The Comfort spec with the yellow interior is just the centre of the seats and partial door cards.

Yes, great progress on this car Trevor.

Wish I could get stuff done this quickly.

Lol :) if it wasn't for the week off I had at the start it would take a few months if every weekend I reckon,

You could always donate me a forged 1.8t lump and lsd gearbox, then I'll let you race me round track :)

• Like 1

I never had the chance to do one of these conversions hint hint but you've done a good job.

Did you find the source of the oil pressure light? Faulty sensor?

• Like 1