Trevorb33's Fantasy Green Fabia 1.8t Sleeper

TrevorB33

Mines still has radio and two front speakers :)

I do, but its going as its friggin pointless. I have to have it soo loud its unreal, the speakers crackle its that loud. So still road noise/engine is loud [emoji23]

P.s.. Leave your arch liners in. Every stone just rattles about. Sounds like a machine gun [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do, but its going as its friggin pointless. I have to have it soo loud its unreal, the speakers crackle its that loud. So still road noise/engine is loud [emoji23]

P.s.. Leave your arch liners in. Every stone just rattles about. Sounds like a machine gun [emoji23]

Mines not too loud, can easily hear stereo, I don't need ear plugs yet lol

• Like 1

Nice work on the weight saves, i get a huge pat on the back if i suggest even a 0.5kg save in the large oem i work for! Everygram counts and really does add up quickly and makes a big difference to the vehicle dynamics guys when tuning......

• Like 1

Ok, I'm convinced.

Cut the headlining in half and remove it from just behind the drivers seat back over.

That way you can still keep the interior light and sun visors but still save weight!

I will pitch this idea at work next week! !!!!!!

Liking the weight saving going on :)

No roof lining isn't much if any louder to be fair and although it doesn't weigh much I think it looks better without it and as said above the visors can go back in if you need too but sunstrip could do job :)

I still need to remove sunroof mechanism from mine as that real heavy and then fit a blank and also need to cut out inner door skin on o/s as it looks odd with n/s rear door skin cut out and o/s still having the regulator in lol

And think I'll pop plastic windows in if I keep it for a bit longer.

Edited by dsmithmobile
  • Like 1

Liking the weight saving going on :)

No roof lining isn't much if any louder to be fair and although it doesn't weigh much I think it looks better without it and as said above the visors can go back in if you need too but sunstrip could do job :)

I still need to remove sunroof mechanism from mine as that real heavy and then fit a blank and also need to cut out inner door skin on o/s as it looks odd with n/s rear door skin cut out and o/s still having the regulator in lol

And think I'll pop plastic windows in if I keep it for a bit longer.

Cheers bud, I gutted the rear doors then ally plated the recess to make it look abit neater, then wrapped them with 3m Carbon vinyl, :)

4BC218F1-8FDE-4EE8-BA6B-9C98C2EC6DF1.jpg

I did similar to that and carbon vinyl'd some wood door panels originally but then got bored of that so decided to air saw out all the inner skin,just need to put some knock on edging on to neaten it up and then do the other side,don't know why I bother though haha

• Like 1

I woulda left the insulation.

Whats that box n wire at the back?

Perhaps third stop light? Regarding leaving the insluatation in, this is Trevor we're talking about don't forget :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3rd brake light is on the boot not the roof though and wire is going wrong way.

I dunno![emoji14]I drive a Citigo, you own a Fabia do you not? You should already know ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That black schmuck on the roof will easily remove with a razor blade or stanley knife blade, hold it flat on the roof and move slowly across whilst pulling the black stuff, it came out easy on my car.