Superb Order tracker

My car is in the UK now. Dealer quoting 10-15 days till it arrives at dealership, ready for delivery weekend before Easter (hopefully).

SE L Estate 150 TDi ordered on 29th Nov with a few options.

Can't wait!!!

You have no choice !  :D 

My car is in the UK now. Dealer quoting 10-15 days till it arrives at dealership, ready for delivery weekend before Easter (hopefully).

SE L Estate 150 TDi ordered on 29th Nov with a few options.

Can't wait!!!

I know they have to build-in a bit of slippage, but 15 days seems totally unjustified to me.... unless the car got smashed on the journey over......

I know they have to build-in a bit of slippage, but 15 days seems totally unjustified to me.... unless the car got smashed on the journey over......

Financially I can't have the car before mid March so it works out ok.

Would have been nice to drive away at midnight on the 1st though.

I have an L&K on order, Jungle Green with Beige ventilated leather, ordered End of November last year.

Dealer advised today that today that vehicle shows as "status 20 - confirmed build week 10" and is now "locked".

So not much longer to go now hopefully..

• Like 1

Been advised today that mine has arrived in the UK :)

Getting excited now as been given a delivery date of 9th March for my 150 L&k DSG in Petrol Blue, with Ventilated Beige leather, anthracite alloys, rear camera, phone box, spare wheel, but no line spoiling rear wiper and I usually take any freebie going

Plan now to sort out best new car insurance, best premium mats and book the day off work to enjoy it all.

Car was ordered mid October through NCD and nothing but praise until now and expect to confirm that opinion in 10 days time!!!

Heard from my dealer today - 4 weeks into a very long wait! Still build week 21, he reckons it'll be late June/early July before I see the car. Apparently restrictions have been put on L&K orders due to demand and increasing lead times!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Mine arrived at Emden on Wednesday last week. There is a boat in the dock today which came from imingham so praying that my cars getting on it about now. Ordered end of September and still no dealer contact.

It says on the news that Skoda Superb has now gone on sale in India . seems they are assembled from kits shipped out. With the problems highlighted regarding shortages of parts  surely this will put further strain on supply of parts ?

My order:

SEL Exec estate TDI 150 DSG

Silver (they have one in this colour at the dealer, looks really nice)

Black leather

Variable boot floor

Tow bar

Pegasus wheels

2 year lease via DM Keith in Bradford for delivery before end of March.

Order confirmed 18th November.

Mine is expected with the dealer in the next couple of days having been built late January. I've chosen to wait for March 1st delivery. I was quoted 4 months lead time when I ordered so pretty happy!

Yay!

post-49759-0-26987800-1456268714_thumb.jpg

It says on the news that Skoda Superb has now gone on sale in India . seems they are assembled from kits shipped out. With the problems highlighted regarding shortages of parts  surely this will put further strain on supply of parts ?

Considering safety-regulations in India, they might be getting a completely different car :). Also India isn't a huge market for long cars (China is though).

150 Diesel Hatch, manual with Pegasus and rear wiper; ordered 1st week of Feb, build week remains unconfirmed at week 13 meaning probably late April Delivery. Build week hopefully will be confirmed in a week or so.

Are 18" Pegasus still causing delays?

YAY, At Last, - had an email from the dealer this morning telling me my car is built and sitting at Emden waiting to be shipped to the UK

Ordered 23/12/2015 so pretty good timescale - hopefully not too much longer - at least it will be on a 16 Plate.

2.0TDI 150PS SEL Exec Hatchback Manual Gearbox

Jungle Green

Black Alcantara

Modus Alloys

Rear Wiper

Heated Windscreen

Colour Maxi Dot

LED Package Plus

Rear Parking Camera

Bluetooth & Phone Box

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Edited by davidj241

Getting excited now as been given a delivery date of 9th March for my 150 L&k DSG in Petrol Blue, with Ventilated Beige leather, anthracite alloys, rear camera, phone box, spare wheel, but no line spoiling rear wiper and I usually take any freebie going

Plan now to sort out best new car insurance, best premium mats and book the day off work to enjoy it all.

Car was ordered mid October through NCD and nothing but praise until now and expect to confirm that opinion in 10 days time!!!

OK I'll ask. Who / what is NCD? I've searched NCD Leasing, NCD Skoda etc but nothing fits

I just gave my dealer a call to make sure my order had been successfully changed from brown leather to black leather. They said it had, and provisionally it had brought the build week forward ten weeks!

[emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50]

I started to get excited because my last update from the dealer said that my brown leather order was set for week 21, so forward 10 weeks would have meant the w/c 14th March. But then the guy said that it had been slipping back towards week 30, and I'm currently sitting at week 20, so still May.

So the wait goes on, but not as long as it could have been!

Edited by grebble

Placed my order for my new company car through the lease company 2 weeks ago

Went for Skoda Superb Estate TDI 2.0 150 SE L Exec, went for white (limited to choice) with no extras.

Hopefully the lead time won't be as long as some quoted on here as it is standard spec! Any thoughts

Can't wait until it arrives!!!!

New car spec'ed and ordered 22nd December 2015. Left factory 17th Feb 2016. Currently in Emden awaiting shipping. Should be at dealers in a couple of weeks.

Superb Estate SE L Exec, TDI 190 4x4 DSG I red. A few extras - Pegasus wheels, heated screen, flappy paddles, boot floor etc.

Personalised reg. paid and waiting.

Can't wait. Better be good as will be unable to afford a new car until probably forever!

Placed my order for my new company car through the lease company 2 weeks ago

Went for Skoda Superb Estate TDI 2.0 150 SE L Exec, went for white (limited to choice) with no extras.

Hopefully the lead time won't be as long as some quoted on here as it is standard spec! Any thoughts

Can't wait until it arrives!!!!