Superb Order tracker

I Admin a fansite for YT bikes. It's so familiar to hear the comments on here. Long wait times from Germany. Held up at Koln and Coventry Customs Clearing. Warranty issues...but, mostly great pix from exited owners.

Hang in there peeps :)

Car ordered on 16th December 2015 - Superb Laurin & Klement 2.0 TDI 150PS Estate

Jungle Green metallic

Brown ventilated leather upholstery

Rear backrest release from boot

Sunblinds for rear side windows

Waste bin in door panel

Variable boot floor

Partition net screen

Retractable parcel shelf

Hill-hold control

Crew protection assist and rear side airbags

Bluetooth with Phone box

Premium WLAN with integrated high-speed LTE internet

Media command

SmartGate

Rear-view parking camera

Smart light assist

Travel assist with Traffic sign recognition and display

Heated windscreen washer nozzles

Service plan

Has always been Build Week 18 (too much factory fitted optional equipment?) but I received a phone call from my dealer yesterday now saying Build Week 14.

I had a phone call from my dealer early this morning informing me that my Superb has now been built and has an SLi Physical Status Code of 30 (In transit from factory).  I'm rather hoping it will be in my possession before 11th May for on that date I depart on a trip to Champagne & the Loire Valley, via Belgium, to source Champagne & wine for my daughter's wedding in June.  I'm looking forward to a bit more luxury than my otherwise excellent Octavia III Elegance Estate 2.0 TDI CR 150PS DPF MY14 provides.  I wonder if I will take delivery of my Superb in time?  It looks like being touch & go.

In the event of disappointment, my trusty Octavia estate will do the job almost as well, for a couple of years back we went on a similar run for my son's wedding.  We came back with over 100 bottles of Champagne & wine which the car swallowed up with ease and coped admirably with the return journey. 

Edited by dumpling1954

I just had a call today to say that mine is now at the dealers (Listers) and will be delivered to me next week - I ordered end of Feb and had an original delivery date of 30th May, brought forward last week to 13th May so was quite pleasantly surprised to get the call today!! Fingers crossed...

Mine was ordered 3rd March. Original delivery date was 15/6- now changed to 17/6

Mine is also coming from Listers, via a lease company- an SE Business. Hope mine is on a similar fast track!

Current car's 4 yr lease is up next week- and it's just driven it's 150,000 mile this morning- with barely a spanner on it- a Peugeot 508 1.6HDI. I get the feeling it's on borrowed time, and it sounds like the last guy to service it left his spanners under the bonnet!

My delivery is confirmed for a week today, ten weeks exactly from order to delivery.

Mine is now also confirmed for delivery that day  :clap: 20 weeks from order to delivery  :x Hopefully the car will be worth the wait  :D

Placed the order week 11. Talked to my dealer today and he told me planned build week was 16 plus 2 week delivery.

Superb combi L&K tdi190 dsg6 4x4 and a few extras total cost 368900swedish Crowns.

Placed the order week 11. Talked to my dealer today and he told me planned build week was 16 plus 2 week delivery.

Superb combi L&K tdi190 dsg6 4x4 and a few extras total cost 368900swedish Crowns.

Again a totally crazy allocation of build weeks. I ordered my L&K 190 DSG (not 4x4) in week 4 and currently have a build week of 18. Yet you order a similar model in March and get yours built before mine?

I think there's a random number generator somewhere in Skoda's computer system that is used to allocate build weeks!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Edited by grebble

Ordered on 28/1/16:

Superb Estate in Petrol Blue 1.4 TSI 150 SE L Executive DSG

Modus 18"

Beige Leather

Options:

Crew Protection

Color maxi dot

Bluetooth with Phonebox

DCC

Heated washers

Heated Windscreen

Kessy

Smart Light assist

LED light pack

Panoramic sunroof

Smartgate

Media Command

Rear view camera

Travel assist with Traffic sign recognition

Tri zone climate control

variable boot floor

Ventilated front seats

Temp spare wheel

variable boot floor

First new car I've bought for a long while, and went a bit nuts with the options  :D

Original delivery date was 29/4/16 but broker just contacted me and car is ready and will be delivered on 18th April.... I'm very surprised as i was expecting delays (especially with the dreaded beige leather)

To say I'm excited to get the car is a bit of an understatement!!

• Like 2

Ordered on 28/1/16:

Modus 18"

Beige Leather

Options:

Crew Protection

Color maxi dot

Bluetooth with Phonebox

DCC

Heated washers

Heated Windscreen

Kessy

Smart Light assist

LED light pack

Panoramic sunroof

Smartgate

Media Command

Rear view camera

Tri zone climate control

variable boot floor

Ventilated front seats

Temp spare wheel

variable boot floor

First new car I've bought for a long while, and went a bit nuts with the options  :D

Original delivery date was 29/4/16 but broker just contacted me and car is ready and will be delivered on 18th April.... I'm very surprised as i was expecting delays (especially with the dreaded beige leather)

Ordered the same day as mine. 190TDi, DSG l&k estate in Metalic Brown.  I have heard nothing as yet but was told 16-18 weeks so not even trying to find out yet. No need to torture myself by trying to find out, it's stuck at a port somewhere or on a transporter.  Do you mind me asking which Broker you used. Love to get a call from mine, NCD  to say it's arriving early.

Ordered the same day as mine. 190TDi, DSG l&k estate in Metalic Brown. I have heard nothing as yet but was told 16-18 weeks so not even trying to find out yet. No need to torture myself by trying to find out, it's stuck at a port somewhere or on a transporter. Do you mind me asking which Broker you used. Love to get a call from mine, NCD to say it's arriving early.

You ordered exactly the same derivative and colour as me, 2 days after me, so in my simplistic view, ours should be built at the same time. What colour interior did you go for?

Ordered on 28/1/16:

Modus 18"

Beige Leather

Options:

Crew Protection

Color maxi dot

Bluetooth with Phonebox

DCC

Heated washers

Heated Windscreen

Kessy

Smart Light assist

LED light pack

Panoramic sunroof

Smartgate

Media Command

Rear view camera

Tri zone climate control

variable boot floor

Ventilated front seats

Temp spare wheel

variable boot floor

A two decker variable boot floor --- Snob ! :D

Ordered the same day as mine. 190TDi, DSG l&k estate in Metalic Brown. I have heard nothing as yet but was told 16-18 weeks so not even trying to find out yet. No need to torture myself by trying to find out, it's stuck at a port somewhere or on a transporter. Do you mind me asking which Broker you used. Love to get a call from mine, NCD to say it's arriving early.

You ordered exactly the same derivative and colour as me, 2 days after me, so in my simplistic view, ours should be built at the same time. What colour interior did you go for?

Brown with tan roof lining,  also got rear variable boot floor, boot rear seat openers, DSG paddles on wheel, spare wheel, and Traffic assist with sign recognition??? forgot rear camera but it has the rear parking thing so who cares, IN the end I did not go for the 4x4 as it was a chunk extra money and 5-6 MPG less per gallon, and I don't tow, just Camp hence needing the space for the gear and the Dog, a Labrador.

To all who are waiting.....it's well worth the wait. I had the first decent drive in mine yesterday over the Yorkshire Moors to the coast and it drove like a dream. Just under 1200 miles on the clock now and it's averaging 51 midweek on mostly short journey but yesterday averaged 59+

I've just given my lease company Vertu Lease Cars a glowing testimonial in their feedback. I ordered my SE Business with extras in early November and they delivered early, they even agreed to hold back for the new plate in March.

Ordered from NCD on 22/02/16 I'm told it will be with the dealer on July 4th.

• Like 1

Damn! The 2 decker variable boot floor was the option I forgot

in fairness the whole reason I got the variable floor is for the 4" under it, I can put all my fishing rods in the back under the Floor and have the dog on top, once I stop I can chuck the dog out and then get my gear, with out him trying to eat it. Very Handy even my wellies will go under there. and my waterproofs.  The variable floor takes Takes 75KG so no problem for me, when camping Ill just lower it for the extra weight. or just put the heavy stuff on the rear seats or where they would have been and the lighter stuff at the back keeping the weight in the middle of the car. Even thought about a roof box.

Brown with tan roof lining.

I initially went for brown with beige headlining which was one of the delayed items. I changed to black leather and I'm now on build week 18. I expect yours will be built at around the same time ☺

• Like 1

Picked my car up today at 1PM. It's SO nice! Sad to leave the S2 at the dealer though. It has been a great car.

• Like 4

Another picked up today! 280 L&K Estate, beige leather, Corrida Red. Ordered 25 Jan.

Shifts a bit! Will get a decent drive in tomorrow ...

• Like 1

Another picked up today! 280 L&K Estate, beige leather, Corrida Red. Ordered 25 Jan.

Shifts a bit! Will get a decent drive in tomorrow ...

Wow, that's quick....ordered mine on 15th Feb and the latest I have heard is 1st week in June.....exactly the same as yours as well.

Anyway, congratulations on your new car and enjoy your drive tomorrow.