Superb Order tracker

Ordered processed today. Delivery estimated 21-February-17.

Estate SE Technology - Petrol blue, Zeus alloys.

• Space saver spare
  • Panoramic roof
  • Leather upholstery - heated front and rear
  • Heated windscreen, steering wheel and washer jets
  • Reversing camera (includes LED rear lights)
  • Smartgate, colour trip and traffic sign recognition

Already agreed to punt the delivery in to the 17 registration period.

Ordered my first Superb a estate 2.0DSG candy white with a couple of "practical extras" heated windscreen that comes with heated seats even though I've got the cloth trim!! Sunset glass which I believe is needed on such a large car plus I have a mutt to go in the back and a steel spare hate the thought of a flat and ruining a tyre with the gunk you use to inflate the flat. And the DSG steering wheel which was recommended from my son he reckons it I'll help driving around built up areas, he drives a Seat Leon 2.0 with DSG

This was ordered 25/09/16 told it should arrive early December can not wait got to learn to drive a DSG and the electric handbrake

On route to the Tyne today arrives tomorrow arrive around 17.00 hrs does any one know what the phrase operating permit alteration code C41 means please in the retail fit options section means please?

Ordered Monday 21st Nov, just before the price rise (so I'm told):

• Estate SE Technology TDI 150 Manual
  • Quartz Grey
  • Stratos wheels
  • Colour maxi dot
  • Travel assist

Told to expect delivery mid-Feb.

Looking at the configurator website just now, I see the standard spec for the SE Tech includes:

Adaptive cruise control (without "follow-to-stop") and speed limiter

I assume the 'without follow to stop' is because it's a manual so doesn't cruise down to a stop, but what is the "speed limiter" referring to? As I understood it, the Superb didn't come with a speed limiter (as well as active cruise control) - unlike the higher spec Mk7 VW Golfs for example? 

Hello,

I’m a new user on this forum, although I’ve been lurking for a while and picking up great advice - thank you!  Not least the “Discount” system which actually delivered the best price by £800 compared to four or five dealers I negotiated with.  So, I’m very happy with that.

I am soon to be owner of a Superb Estate SE-L Executive 1.4 TSi DSG in Quartz Grey – extras are tow bar and boot floor, order tracking details below:

Order placed – 30th Sept 2016  (snuck inside the Fuel Card deal!)

Car Built and left factory – 11th Nov 2016

Expected handover – 10th Dec 2016

So that’s looking like just over 10 weeks from order to delivery, which is pretty good!

Looking forward to trading in my 13 year old and 120k mile Volvo XC70 for something much more up to date!

Cheers

Duncan

Ordered Monday, 21 Nov 16 - Sportline hatch | 150ps diesel | Manual | Business Grey: 

• Canton sound
  • Heated front seats
  • Heated washer nozzles
  • Heated windscreen
  • Electric boot lid/tailgate
  • Front parking sensors
  • Spacesaver spare
  • Rear wiper

Not been tagged to a car/build week as yet but have been told to expect delivery late Feb/early March, build time is currently 12 weeks.   Will be trying to time handover to get a MY17 plate and avoid the VED increase in April.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I ordered an SEL Exec 190 DSG Est (with lots of extras inc Panoramic roof) mid August, car built mid November, arrived at Sheerness Tuesday this week & then at the dealer the next day. Collecting next Thursday. At one point I was advised car would be built 2nd week 2017 and ready early Feb.

Hello,

I’m a new user on this forum, although I’ve been lurking for a while and picking up great advice - thank you!  Not least the “Discount” system which actually delivered the best price by £800 compared to four or five dealers I negotiated with.  So, I’m very happy with that.

I am soon to be owner of a Superb Estate SE-L Executive 1.4 TSi DSG in Quartz Grey – extras are tow bar and boot floor, order tracking details below:

Order placed – 30th Sept 2016  (snuck inside the Fuel Card deal!)

Car Built and left factory – 11th Nov 2016

Expected handover – 10th Dec 2016

So that’s looking like just over 10 weeks from order to delivery, which is pretty good!

Looking forward to trading in my 13 year old and 120k mile Volvo XC70 for something much more up to date!

Cheers

Duncan

Hi, update from me - got the call from Horton Skoda in Lincoln that the car will be ready for pick up tomorrow.  So that's 9.5 weeks from Order to Handover.  Not bad!

• Like 1

Ordered a L&K Superb Estate 2.0 150 PS 4X4 Manual yesterday

candy white

black leather

reversing camera

heated washer nozzles

travel assist

build week 43 quoted

Actual build week 47 and due to be delivered to dealer on 9th Dec

(Will pick it up on 17th Dec)

11 weeks from order to build and a further two weeks delivery (plus another week for me to get round to driving down to dealer)

Looking forward to this.

I am impressed with your dealers, what a great way to keep in touch with you. The dealers from whom I ordered my Skoda (delivery possibly next week or the week thereafter) have been absolutely useless in keeping in touch with me, not responding to emails, customer questionnaires or phone calls etc. Eventually when the post purchase feedback is given, they (and others) will hear why one should give them a miss. Great on price, useless on service.

• Like 1

Ordered mine 5th September (Sportline in Silver with Sunroof and lots of extras). Car was built in 2nd week of November and arrived in Sheerness last week. I live on the Isle of Sheppey where the port of Sheerness is, and see lots and lots and lots of cars coming off the boats. Try google maps satalitte Queenborough and Sheerness, you'll get an idea of how many cars are parked waiting to be delivered. Anyway, car is at the dealer in Maidstone and I should be collecting very early next week........I hope !

Ordered mine 5th September (Sportline in Silver with Sunroof and lots of extras). Car was built in 2nd week of November and arrived in Sheerness last week. I live on the Isle of Sheppey where the port of Sheerness is, and see lots and lots and lots of cars coming off the boats. Try google maps satalitte Queenborough and Sheerness, you'll get an idea of how many cars are parked waiting to be delivered. Anyway, car is at the dealer in Maidstone and I should be collecting very early next week........I hope !

Would love to hear how you get on with Maidstone. I have order a Sportline with them early September too. Should have been built this week, so you will get your's before mine. Only bought cars from Ashford Skoda in the past, but dealings with Maidstone have been excellent so far.

Ordered Friday, 18th Nov - L&K Estate, 150ps diesel, Manual in Business Grey, to replace my S2 Elegance 140 estate.

• Hill Hold
  • Rear seat release
  • Front seat adjust from rear
  • Smart light assist
  • Spacesaver spare
  • Variable boot floor
  • Door bin

I ordered it before the price increase, and was told that delivery could possibly be as late as May 2017 as it was an L&K model.

The salesmen I spoke to at the time were trying to convince me to order an SEL Executive as this would be built much quicker as they claimed long delays on L&K models.

I stuck to the L&K spec, and said I would prefer pre April 1st for the cheaper road fund license, but resigned myself to it arriving when it was ready.

This week I was given a build week of 51, which if true is built 5 weeks from date of order!

I confirmed the spec for my SIII in the last few days of October, the order was officially placed by the dealer about a week later AFAIK.  Got an update today and the car is due into Ireland in the next week or so which isn't bad - should be in plenty of time for January registration fingers crossed!

Ordered Friday, 18th Nov - L&K Estate, 150ps diesel, Manual in Business Grey, to replace my S2 Elegance 140 estate.

• Hill Hold
  • Rear seat release
  • Front seat adjust from rear
  • Smart light assist
  • Spacesaver spare
  • Variable boot floor
  • Door bin

I ordered it before the price increase, and was told that delivery could possibly be as late as May 2017 as it was an L&K model.

The salesmen I spoke to at the time were trying to convince me to order an SEL Executive as this would be built much quicker as they claimed long delays on L&K models.

I stuck to the L&K spec, and said I would prefer pre April 1st for the cheaper road fund license, but resigned myself to it arriving when it was ready.

This week I was given a build week of 51, which if true is built 5 weeks from date of order!

Ordered a week earlier than Andrew a SEL Executive Estate 180ps DSG in (boring?) Beige but still advised as a week 51 build, - assume this is the week running up to xmas on the Sunday.

I confirmed the spec for my SIII in the last few days of October, the order was officially placed by the dealer about a week later AFAIK.  Got an update today and the car is due into Ireland in the next week or so which isn't bad - should be in plenty of time for January registration fingers crossed!

Car arrived in the dealer today - between six and seven weeks after I ordered so no bad.  Will be having a look tomorrow and get pics and check the spec however, I just discovered it doesn't have LED ambient lighting!  Really disappointed with that :(   There was a spec change for the Irish market just after I ordered whereby the ambient light package moved from a standard item on the Style (SE L) to the L&K but I was told at the time that mine would have it.  TBF the dealer is already pushing for some compensation for that.

Edited by Superb170
  • Like 2

Car arrived in the dealer today - between six and seven weeks after I ordered so no bad.  Will be having a look tomorrow and get pics and check the spec however, I just discovered it doesn't have LED ambient lighting!  Really disappointed with that :(   There was a spec change for the Irish market just after I ordered whereby the ambient light package moved from a standard item on the Style (SE L) to the L&K but I was told at the time that mine would have it.  TBF the dealer is already pushing for some compensation for that.

Nice one 170, looking forward to seeing some pics of the car. Hopefully the lack of ambient lighting doesn't put any sort of downer on your ownership of the car.

At least your dealer is pushing for compensation on the matter so hopefully you'll have a good resolution to it. 

By the way, does this mean a name change to Superb150  :D

Edited by SkodaCB
  • Like 1

Nice one 170, looking forward to seeing some pics of the car. Hopefully the lack of ambient lighting doesn't put any sort of downer on your ownership of the car.

At least your dealer is pushing for compensation on the matter so hopefully you'll have a good resolution to it. 

By the way, does this mean a name change to Superb150  :D

I think it will bug a bit alright as I already had to compromise on the dash inserts - I don't like the aluminium look and piano black wasn't an option so now there are two aspects of the interior I'm not mad about.  I know most people wouldn't be bothered but when you're into your cars and paying good money you want things to be right.  Like most customer service experiences however, the way it is dealt with makes all the difference so we'll see.

Yeah, I didn't think that username through at the time :) :)  Always assumed there would be a 170 :)

• Like 1