What did you do to your bike today?

fabiamk2SE

More of an OAP natter!

Providing you give us law abiding old folk a head start and are prepared for frequent toilet stops

You stop for the loo.. i'll stop for fuel even more often, i can assure you. 

We'll get along just fine :D

Edited by fabiamk2SE

Don't worry you'll be waiting for Oli - firstly he'll arrive fashionably late (well he is a plumber) then he will stop for fuel while you have a wee.

Chris and I will set off 24 hrs after you lot.

Don't worry you'll be waiting for Oli - firstly he'll arrive fashionably late (well he is a plumber) then he will stop for fuel while you have a wee.

aha you're not wrong. 

But i like the catch up game... its the most fun... gets me working...

If we set off 24 hours earlier we'll forget where we're going

• Like 1

It obviously isn't a Briski bike meet unless cake is consumed.  It is the law!

Sorry, failed at the 1st hurdle as we didn't even have any biscuits.....mind you rumour has it we're not the first to have been cakeless.....

• Like 1

I did as well. :p

Although I have to say that I nearly didn't have any friends after taking them out and promising them cake only to fail cos the caff was shut! :devil:   Awfully nice of you to remember though especially what with your age problems and all. :D

• Like 1

The gently maturing rider of the BMW brand of motorised cycle is more inclined to consume a piquant tid-bit rather than biscuits!

Finally got the Tiger Cub running again after a monumental breakdown when riding it home from Nottingham a week ago. After years of nice modern bikes it is odd to be all oil/swarfega/gunk smelling again. I can't believe how poor the brakes are compared to my BMW, and the 6v electrics, and the vibration, and the lack of comfort......However, it does sound like a bike should.

• Like 2

Ooh get you!  us Trumpet riders just gobble as much cake as we can get! :D

That figures.... a big lardy top heavy Triumph needs a ........ :giggle:

Did it bring the sun back from Aus too? If so it has been lost in transit. 

That exhaust looks a bit trick, Nice limited edition colours too.

Did it bring the sun back from Aus too? If so it has been lost in transit.

That exhaust looks a bit trick, Nice limited edition colours too.

Thanks mate. Weathers been nice around me this week, long may it continue. It's a lot more pleasant in leathers at 22 degrees than 32.

Exhaust is Racefit Growler - full Ti. Really light and really loud even with the baffle in. I've got my eye out for an Akra Ti system but few and far between.