What did you do to your bike today?

fabiamk2SE

There is absolutely no need to get bored Oli. You can come over and clean the TEX any time you like. I have some gloop on my back tyre I have been meaning to get rid of for a while. :no:

:D :D.

I think you reapply that gloop for the comedy effect when Dave see's it ;).

Fine weather? :D.

Snow here!

Yes, it was sunny spells on Tuesday, rain Wednesday and sunny spells today and Friday, rain Saturday and cloudy on Sunday!

• Like 1

Put the wet weather kit on and went and did my Advanced Test.... and passed

Nice one, you must be well pleased. As the mad one says I've got mine coming up soon which could be fun if the weather's bad. It'll be a case of ho hum man up and get on with it i guess.....

• Like 1

Nice one, you must be well pleased. As the mad one says I've got mine coming up soon which could be fun if the weather's bad. It'll be a case of ho hum man up and get on with it i guess.....

I'm sure you'll be fine. Just ride as you normally do with your observer. Are you in the WHAM group?

I'm sure you'll be fine. Just ride as you normally do with your observer. Are you in the WHAM group?

Thanks, no I'm with the Kidder lot. Out again tomorrow morning weather permitting

• Like 1

A good turn out today for the Chelsea & Fulham HOG Remembrance Run.

A nice ride out from Warr's King's Road HQ out on the A3 (the boring bit) and then out into the Surrey countryside to St. Mary & St. Nicholas Church in Leatherhead via. a coffee stop at "The Parrot Inn" in Forest Green.

At the Church in Leatherhead

th_IMG_0333.jpg

th_IMG_0342.jpg

As you can see we were really lucky with the weather today :) 

• Like 1

Nice one bud. Looks a good turn out and you were very lucky with the weather! 

Yes mate, very lucky indeed!

I'm hoping that it's at least dry for the Toy Run I've organized on the 3rd December, I have everything crossed in the hope that helps ;) 

• Like 1