The Superb III Picture thread

Amazing looks! Do you have the sports suspension? And is it Moon White color?

No, its standard.

Its laser white color... like candy white -but brighter.

picked this up on Friday. SE L executive 6spd manual 150 - corrida red, colour maxi dot, spare wheel, rear partition net, retractable parcel shelf, rubber matts, Pegasus alloys - really happy with it

• Like 1

Here's the new changes in my TSI 2.0
Exhaust is original from 206KW motor.
We made some changes, but now the same as the original.

imag0298.jpg

imag0300.jpg

imag0297.jpg

imag0304.jpg

Edited by Okapi
  • Like 1

Yes it really is expensive.
It was stood with a € 1,300 + work.
Because you need the connector and cable for connecting motors, which
opened in spotr mode.
Welding was done in my workshop. Even here I have some spared.
But it is worth every euro.

I went on saturday to test drive the 190 SEL exc dsg, i have been told i can have the beige leather at no extra cost but i cannot change the metal interior trim, This is the one thing putting me off the car at this time, skoda and VW are making a mistake at limiting interior trim choices last tim we had the choice of wood effect, i see china and india get this option so wht not offer it to the uk.

does any one know who can do aftermarket re trimming as i would be happy to have this do i cannot stand metal or silver trim on cars its common and not becoing og an exc model sports models yes that fine but any other its wrong car companies need to listen to private buyer as much as fleet operators at the end og the day we pay full price unlike the fleet operators

• Like 2

does any one know who can do aftermarket re trimming as i would be happy to have this do i cannot stand metal or silver trim on cars its common and not becoing og an exc model sports models yes that fine but any other its wrong car companies need to listen to private buyer as much as fleet operators at the end og the day we pay full price unlike the fleet operators

I very much agree with you on this.  I really like the wood effect trim and not impressed to see black gloss (which marks easily) and worse still, the silver.  Wrapping in wood effect is the best option and something I would consider myself.  I believe it is quite doable.

Personally I hate the wood effect trims - I'm driving a modern car, not a cart! If that's all that was offered, it would stop me buying the car. Like if the black leather still wasn't available on L&K I'm pretty certain I would have an SE L exec on order right now.

Which just goes to show personal choice is clearly important to customers! :)

Personally I hate the wood effect trims - I'm driving a modern car, not a cart! If that's all that was offered, it would stop me buying the car. Like if the black leather still wasn't available on L&K I'm pretty certain I would have an SE L exec on order right now.

Which just goes to show personal choice is clearly important to customers! :)

Agree regarding the wood. Ugh!

But the brown leather in L&K is so much nicer than the black leather in my S2. More luxurious. ;)

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

But the brown leather in L&K is so much nicer than the black leather in my S2. More luxurious. ;)

You must stop drinking before adding this kind of post. Black leather is the most exclusive ever, never been seen in this way ever  :notme:  :clap:  :p

• Like 2

You must stop drinking before adding this kind of post. Black leather is the most exclusive ever, never been seen in this way ever :notme: :clap: :p

Disagree. Sober or drunk. Doesn't matter. Black leather is just everywhere today. Booooooring! ;)

• Like 1

Glad we agree on the wood but you are wrong about the leather of course :D

I guess it's good we're all different - the world would be a boring place otherwise!

• Like 2

Glad we agree on the wood but you are wrong about the leather of course :D

I guess it's good we're all different - the world would be a boring place otherwise!

Totally agree! (almost as boring as black leather in a car. Haha! ;) )

• Like 1

But what about me then. I like both brown leather and wood trim. Hoping that one of the aftermarket guys will add something to their catalogue soon. Or put up the parts supplied in India/China

That's all for tonight; time for my Ovaltine and digestive now  :yawn:

• Like 2

Good couple of hours cleaning and protecting. Anybody have any advice on a good polish for white?

Do you truly mean polish? I.E. an abrasive product to remove swirls scratches etc or do you want something to protect your paint like a polish or a sealant?

I'd guess the latter and there is such a wide variety of products on the market but sometimes the older products are still among the best and this includes Finish Kare 1000p or FK1000p as we know it. Comes in a tin and is described as a paste wax but is infact a sealant, easy to apply and buff off, great on light colours, can be layered almost immediately and gives several months of protection and leaves a nice glossy finish.

Do you "clay" your paintwork? If not treat yourself to a Farecla G3 Body Prep Clay Mitt available for £12 in Halfords, this can give you a dramatic improvement to your paintwork.