You must be kidding :P

no 4x4, No navi, no DCC or even DMS, no webasto...  :P

Just kidding :) nice car :)

Edited by siemi1

11 minutes ago, siemi1 said:

You must be kidding :P

no 4x4, No navi, no DCC or even DMS, no webasto...  :P

Just kidding :) nice car :)

I agree that missing 4x4 and DCC is a shame but I did not see point buying navi if I can use Android Auto with Waze. :P Webasto is also pretty useless in my opinion as the car gets warm fast.

1 minute ago, dawae said:

I agree that missing 4x4 and DCC is a shame but I did not see point buying navi if I can use Android Auto with Waze. :P Webasto is also pretty useless in my opinion as the car gets warm fast.

Needed more than 4 x 4 recently with that monsoon rain in OZ. Think a Kayak would have been more useful.:rofl:

• Haha 2

I like the way your parking bays are big enough to get a Superb in, in the UK you would normally have either your front or rear outside of the marked bay :thumbup: :D.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Prykey said:

I like the way your parking bays are big enough to get a Superb in, in the UK you would normally have either your front or rear outside of the marked bay :thumbup: :D.

Ha, If only all our parking bays were like this. I took this photo just after picking up the car.

5 hours ago, JamesEnfield said:

MrGadget looks great! I actually feel moon white wasnt the right choice for my liftback l&k when looking at your sportline :-) 

My first choice was business grey but this is what was available if I didn't want to wait for it in the spec I was after.  My wife saw the Businesss Grey on a liftback and didn't like it so I guess we made the right decision :)

I think white  looks good on the Spotline with the gloss black detailing, our previous car was a white Octavia RS Mk2 so didn't want white again this time.

Looks fantastic, I had doubts about Ceremic Pro but now I've seen it I am definitely doing it.

Was this a professional detailer? How much do they charge? Is it best for brand new cars before they get contaminated?

46 minutes ago, Boxerdog1 said:

First wash of 2019 , even inside of wheels .  From a musical perspective ... now a Whiter shade of pale :)

BGGLRkVl.jpg

1XtRCbCl.jpg

If you had picked Meteor then no need to clean it all over winter, just ask the Chairman, BE57 colour ever (well in 2018).:clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TonyTonic said:

Looks fantastic, I had doubts about Ceremic Pro but now I've seen it I am definitely doing it.

Was this a professional detailer? How much do they charge? Is it best for brand new cars before they get contaminated?

Yes, I got a professional to do it. It was about $1000AUD for 2 coats of Ceramic pro (plus the prep work/jewelling before coating), I would do it as soon as you can. haven't washed it since getting it done but expect it to clean very easily.

7PO_ERkmOTjXoT9O9pmSxdK0QEb6DiTpumYNgxy1vkzQigQBGc5gbUXPFWoMe-O0CFmWvVDRjzJdIQMr816BvE0y-iPPUouthQjCJnLAQUD2bEuHPo9YVv4loMgYkjgIIdj4XSTKWOmQ2eNpbTznQmg0caTp-RWH4WspFLFCgqYFiA8Z6qF_JGfpFdiMKUOjLMv3pJDDG30yDyZFDYqBQVeODEWML8IvtgR4zWGgwwNRw0UAabvetyo2WjbVRoSzdwH21kJRL32ScTtAxtQG8kmozm-uhujsSaDIC7S8PT0TG13oO_uePBlrS2X48iSnH-hTvAIDU2w44jJQJl1OQpHAzAbXAvoIZKHd3z42TIM1qOdHrtkJjBf39CkksaTLIUT0Scm3vOV-p4tH14nzsgOCEwbOl9Gaa3zJXS-GbPJLfSSVAF-Icd-vt4NuYW1dRM9n4Ast1wwQ1Q_aAiPDt9JXUQX9VmUcihibHwa0Y5H5lUUSyyu7l1d4n8wDa0HhgWKgZCf196j6eWCozB8DDukbVsJ3fuCe3aPi_V-GryBTt-0DpRgQQwm7P6bKWIU06P_MLmPlSbFtfMomrGZrIcvJnPAR7MwngDThO_2RtZDwHN5x6i8fzQ2AjK89umZEn4SGMqSWBFyvdM4UDuYhtgsEfDmtLVKZ=w1250-h937-no

Looking at your ones i thing i need to visit car wash :).. P.S. Rims ar Zenith 18" Piano Black :), and Colour should be chnaged to Moon Dust insted of White Moon :P

5 minutes ago, siemi1 said:

7PO_ERkmOTjXoT9O9pmSxdK0QEb6DiTpumYNgxy1vkzQigQBGc5gbUXPFWoMe-O0CFmWvVDRjzJdIQMr816BvE0y-iPPUouthQjCJnLAQUD2bEuHPo9YVv4loMgYkjgIIdj4XSTKWOmQ2eNpbTznQmg0caTp-RWH4WspFLFCgqYFiA8Z6qF_JGfpFdiMKUOjLMv3pJDDG30yDyZFDYqBQVeODEWML8IvtgR4zWGgwwNRw0UAabvetyo2WjbVRoSzdwH21kJRL32ScTtAxtQG8kmozm-uhujsSaDIC7S8PT0TG13oO_uePBlrS2X48iSnH-hTvAIDU2w44jJQJl1OQpHAzAbXAvoIZKHd3z42TIM1qOdHrtkJjBf39CkksaTLIUT0Scm3vOV-p4tH14nzsgOCEwbOl9Gaa3zJXS-GbPJLfSSVAF-Icd-vt4NuYW1dRM9n4Ast1wwQ1Q_aAiPDt9JXUQX9VmUcihibHwa0Y5H5lUUSyyu7l1d4n8wDa0HhgWKgZCf196j6eWCozB8DDukbVsJ3fuCe3aPi_V-GryBTt-0DpRgQQwm7P6bKWIU06P_MLmPlSbFtfMomrGZrIcvJnPAR7MwngDThO_2RtZDwHN5x6i8fzQ2AjK89umZEn4SGMqSWBFyvdM4UDuYhtgsEfDmtLVKZ=w1250-h937-no

Looking at your ones i thing i need to visit car wash :).. P.S. Rims ar Zenith 18" Piano Black :), and Colour should be chnaged to Moon Dust insted of White Moon :P

Have you hit a wall with that?  Looks squashed!

18 minutes ago, siemi1 said:

nope,  all ok with car mayby just matter of light and perspective..

If you right-click on the image and select view image, the car appears normal.  It's been compressed horizontally to fit into the forum window.

(edit) Or, just drag your browser window wider.

Edited by freelunch
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, siemi1 said:

Its the new Skoda Park Assist feature "short parking bay mode"..... Simply clever.....

Edited by xman
  • Haha 2