The Superb III Picture thread

22 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Looks a bit boring after seeing the clean Dragon Green Sportline on the mildly muddy lane.:thinking:

Well I posted pics mainly to show what it looks like with all windows tinted. I didn't see a lot of pics like this.

And yes its the boring / conservative colors. 

13 hours ago, digifish said:

Well I posted pics mainly to show what it looks like with all windows tinted. I didn't see a lot of pics like this.

And yes its the boring / conservative colors. 

Don't worry I like it :thumbup: I was just having a bit of fun because most folks seem to like the Dragon Green car and you appeared to be a little jealous trying to pick fault so thought I would return the flavour.:o

17 minutes ago, xman said:

How can a yellow car be called green? :speechless:

I am not, AFAIK, colour blind.:shake:

Perhaps Canary Yellow didn't quite have the same dramatic effect in the Skoda board meeting as DRAGON (scary or mother-in-law) GREEN (enviromentally friendly).:envy:

13 hours ago, xman said:

How can a yellow car be called green? :speechless:

I am not, AFAIK, colour blind.:shake:

Cause it's not yellow.......

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JR RS said:

Lowered n spacers?

Can I ask which springs?

Pretty sure it's the Eibachs, he had posted some other pics dubbed "low and slow" iirc in this very same thread although I cant' find them now.

6 hours ago, Enriquez said:

Correct. Eibach Pro Kit + Eibach spacers 15mm both front & rear.

Whats the ride like as i have the Sportline and thought about lowering it a tad more but wondering if it effects the comfort of the ride much?

Haha very true! That said, given the nature of my job (musician) and the miles I drive, Business Grey is perfect as it doesn't need much of a wash. This was a festival gig after lots of rain on a very muddy festival site... didn't get stuck driving into the artist area, but let's say the guy in the car in front crawling along wasn't my favourite person. I found the big weakness of wide tyres that day :sweat:

35 minutes ago, xman said:

Now if you had Cappuccino Beige, you would hardly notice it was dirty! :wait:

My 2012 Superb was Cappuccino and after I traded it in to the local Skoda dealer they sold it to a guy in the same town as me so every time I went to work early in the morning there it was parked outside his house on the main road. Wanted to stop one day and ask how he was getting on with it but may have come across a bit like a stalker at an auction.:blush

Edited by shyVRS245
wrong word

4 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

i really like that, best colour and good splitter choice. coloured badges would finish it off.

Thanks, when we finally saw Dragon Green in the flesh, it was the only option for us!

Black badges are on the to do list but I begrudge spending £100 for just the two main badges from SuperSkoda! 

It's going in for a full exterior and interior detail in the next couple of weeks and all the chrome rear badges are being removed at the same time, so that will probably be the push i need :D.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Raymundo91 said:

Whats the ride like as i have the Sportline and thought about lowering it a tad more but wondering if it effects the comfort of the ride much?

I also have Eibach Sportline springs on mine, and can say that if anything (imo), they improve the ride slightly.

Our car doesn't have DCC and I have also changed the wheels to 20" and it still rides great.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SummersetBoy said:

I also have Eibach Sportline springs on mine, and can say that if anything (imo), they improve the ride slightly.

Our car doesn't have DCC and I have also changed the wheels to 20" and it still rides great.

can a car with DCC be lowered on springs without any repercussions?

3 minutes ago, JohnnyType2 said:

Yes, but I believe they're different springs to cars without, so are not interchangeable, as they are different part numbers.

9 hours ago, SummersetBoy said:

Thanks! Btw have you mapped your car or anything?

49 minutes ago, Raymundo91 said:

Thanks! Btw have you mapped your car or anything?

No problem.

I haven't touched it mechanically, just cosmetically as I want to preserve the warranty and it's plenty quick enough already.

• Like 1

On 02/04/2019 at 20:22, JohnnyType2 said:

Yes u can, and it's the same springs as ones without DCC.

The shocks on the otherhand are a different story.

Hardly any aftermarket DCC shocks, and the only one that makes it will cost u both kidneys.

• Like 1

On 02/04/2019 at 20:33, SummersetBoy said:

No problem.

I haven't touched it mechanically, just cosmetically as I want to preserve the warranty and it's plenty quick enough already.

yeah i'm same. Just got to wait till jan next year then it's getting mapped. Possibly stage 2 :clap:

17 hours ago, Raymundo91 said:

yeah i'm same. Just got to wait till jan next year then it's getting mapped. Possibly stage 2 :clap:

Sounds like a plan :thumbup: , sadly mine isn't even a year old yet and as I rarely keep a car more than a year, I don't think it'll be around by the time the warranty expires!

• Haha 1