The Superb III Picture thread

8 minutes ago, Bap33 said:

@timanfaya Balck lettering (if it exists) and logos may a bring the final touch of class on your sportline version ! Really nice ! ;) 

AFAIK all Sportlines receive black letters from now on. You can check it in CZ configurator.

Now mine will be kind of rarity :D

Anyway, I'm planing to do it one day. Just waiting to see it live to get convinced :)

2Y2Y-nvsqZfUlbj-4GfXq1oacZ-14KgmyZQTwU.ojDH-yIB8G94aNQ2E0YlJS-s2BZqeSWimRzK69.lcuHUNDxO-CiSFcUKXOfePZlAGIn-19201080dayvext_rear1080.png

Edited by timanfaya
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, timanfaya said:

AFAIK all Sportlines receive black letters from now on. You can check it in CZ configurator.

Now mine will be kind of rarity :D

Anyway, I'm planing to do it one day. Just waiting to see it live to get convinced :)

very beautilful car !

are you for the black letter ? I 'm waiting for my S3 Sportline (W49 manufacture date), it' will be the surprise !

Winter set on: 

- V2 alloys in 18x8.0 ET35
- Vredestein Wintrac Pro tires in 235/45/R18 98V

Even though they are one size down from my 19" Pretorias I think I like them just as good (if not better) than the summer setup :D   Very satisfied with the result overall.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by newbie69
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Bud said:

@Spyderjon Colour match?  It's just another item that missed out the final spray booth😝

😀. Ever since I got my car I keep getting messages from my mates with colour swatches attached as top coat suggestions. There's not wrong with Primer Grey!

On 30/11/2019 at 11:21, newbie69 said:

Winter set on: 

- V2 alloys in 18x8.0 ET35
- Vredestein Wintrac Pro tires in 235/45/R18 98V

Even though they are one size down from my 19" Pretorias I think I like them just as good (if not better) than the summer setup :D   Very satisfied with the result overall.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Very nice i also went one size down when i had my sportline.  Had to change the  winter tyre size since getting the cupra though. My prev nokian tyres are for sale in the classifieds if anyone is after some very good used winter tyres 😉

53 minutes ago, pg28 said:

yes all carbon decor is matt on S3FL.

Just the little part between gear lever and buttons is in piano decor

can't edit message...

yes all carbon decor are matt on S3FL.

Just the parts between gear lever and buttons are in piano decor

I’ve just realized why the car behaves like this. 
It’s because the emissions tests. As soon as the 3 seconds go by, the car stops the engine to save fuel. 

my bet is on this.

My 280 in business grey, did full ceramic coating ( 2 coats) also brake calipers & wheels, currently on winter wheels which are golf R mk7 18" with 225/45/18 Falken eurowinter and 19" summer with bridgestones s001FB_IMG_1576426708040.thumb.jpg.c6c8a91bd5bf1a05beb8427257e05cf5.jpg

20191215_143034.jpg

• Like 4