VCDS options on Superb III

On ‎05‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 21:27, axd1152 said:

One other thing I want to activate is in-motion video, navigation activation on bolero system when used via mirrorlink. Anyone know how to do that using vcds?

Можно сделать VCP, ОBD11 (за кредиты) и инженерным ОДИСом. Кто может помочь с этим в Казахстане-не знаю. Будешь в Москве-велкам.

And please sorry for my bad enghlish in this post)

• Like 1

Hey i have 220HP L&K 2018 with adaptive lane guidance (Lane assist) i thought that that smart light assist will be equipped with my car to my surprise its not equipped So im wondering if it is possible to enable through VCDS and how ?

4 minutes ago, Mustafa3521 said:

Hey i have 220HP L&K 2018 with adaptive lane guidance (Lane assist) i thought that that smart light assist will be equipped with my car to my surprise its not equipped So im wondering if it is possible to enable through VCDS and how ?

No, Smart Light Assist uses different headlights

what adaptations can enable do leaving Bi-Xenon in auto mode when front fogs are turned on?

when mode `Auto`
-> Daylight Running Light = On
-> Bi-Xenon = Automatic, depends on ambient light
-> Front Fogs = Off

when mode `Auto` + `Fogs` On
-> Daylight Running Light = On
-> Bi-Xenon = Always On, i would prefer Automatic here
-> Front Fogs = On

Hi, guys! I've finally found a guys with VCDS, who helped to code some thing in the car today. I did some of the coding from this thread:

And here are couple things, that are not on that thread:

-Comfort entry/exit - When u stop the engine and open your door, your seat move all the way back, so that it is easier for you to get out of the car. And when you star the engine the seat goes back to where it was. This only works on cars with memory seats:

Go to Block 36

And in Byte 3, set Bit 1

Audi style DRL and TURN signal:

Controller 09 - Central Electronics

16 - Security Access - enter 31347

10 - Adaptations:

1. Leuchte2SL VLB10 Front Left 1

a. Chose channel, which has no active function assigned to it. In my case it was channel E, then
b. set it Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion E2 to «Blinken links Dunkelphase»
c. Leuchte2SL VLB10-dimming EF2 – set «100» (this is not max value for LED)
g. Leuchte2SL VLB10 dimming Direction EF2 – set «Maximize»

2. Leuchte4TFL LB4 Front Left 2

a. Chose channel, which has no active function assigned to it. In my case it was channel E, then
b. set it Leuchte4TFL LB4 -Lichtfunktion E2 to «Blinken links Dunkelphase» 
c. Leuchte4TFL LB4 -dimming EF2 – set to 100
d. Leuchte4TFL LB4 dimming Direction EF2 –set to  «Maximize»

3. Leuchte3SL VRB21 Front right 1

b. set it Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion E2 – to – «Blinken rechts Dunkelphase»
c. Leuchte3SL VRB21-dimming EF2 – set to «100» 
d. Leuchte3SL VRB21 dimming Direction EF2 – set to «Maximize»

4. Leuchte5 TFL RB32 Front right 2
e. set it Leuchte5TFL RB32 -Lichtfunktion E2 – to– «Blinken rechts Dunkelphase» 
f. Leuchte5TFL RB32 -dimming EF2 – set to  «100» 
g. Leuchte5TFL RB32 dimming Direction EF2 –set to «Maximize»

10 hours ago, axd1152 said:

Hi, guys! I've finally found a guys with VCDS, who helped to code some thing in the car today. I did some of the coding from this thread:

-Comfort entry/exit - When u stop the engine and open your door, your seat move all the way back, so that it is easier for you to get out of the car. And when you star the engine the seat goes back to where it was. This only works on cars with memory seats:

Go to Block 36

And in Byte 3, set Bit 1

10 - Adaptations:

nothing seem to changed after tweaking this settings. could you able to post a video of audi style lighting?

Just now, pompom said:

I'll check it during night then, might be too bright during the day now. Thanks mate.

The changes can easily be seen during day! 

10 minutes ago, axd1152 said:

The changes can easily be seen during day! 

i  watched it again and i can tell it is dimming like the way in the video. would look much nicer in the night . Thanks again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pompom said:

i  watched it again and i can tell it is dimming like the way in the video. would look much nicer in the night . Thanks again.

Next thing I wanna do is something like this:

Except I want to change the turning signal bulbs to red and make them flash together with the rear lights.

2 hours ago, axd1152 said:

Next thing I wanna do is something like this:

Except I want to change the turning signal bulbs to red and make them flash together with the rear lights.

This just looks like the car has an electrical fault. I’d - maybe - see the point if the light just dimmed to make the turn signal more obvious, like the front DRLs. A flashing red light means nothing in Europe, as far as I know, other than “my car is broken”. 

10 minutes ago, SC03OTT said:

This just looks like the car has an electrical fault. I’d - maybe - see the point if the light just dimmed to make the turn signal more obvious, like the front DRLs. A flashing red light means nothing in Europe, as far as I know, other than “my car is broken”. 

But that is not the case in USA. In my country we have a lot of cars, that have been imported from USA and they have red tail turn lights. This tesla has the same kind of effect, that I wanna achieve:

2 hours ago, axd1152 said:

But that is not the case in USA. In my country we have a lot of cars, that have been imported from USA and they have red tail turn lights. This tesla has the same kind of effect, that I wanna achieve:

That just looks like an electrical fault to me and I am certain would lead to all sorts of problems with EU SV type approval.

On 19.08.2016 at 13:49, JrMobile said:

Hi Guys,

I just found an interesting setting regarding to keyless, and it refer to Golf's modification via VCDS. It's working properly on my Superb Combi 3V.

Now I can bring my keyless remote control to lock/unlock my car's doors while engine is running, that is useful for me if I just want to leave to buy a drink soon.

Here is the method.

Lock/Unlock door by keyless remote or touch while engine is running

10 - Adaptations

(1)-Access control-Funk bei Klemme 15 ein.
Active it.

The only problem with this method is that after you can lock/unlock car using only remote control. But, KESSY - "keyless access system" still doesn't work. It would've been great if that worked as well. I hate getting my remote key fob out of my pocket open/lock the car with running engine when I have keyless entry option in the car. 

Edited by axd1152

1 hour ago, axd1152 said:

The only problem with this method is that after you can lock/unlock car using only remote control. But, KESSY - "keyless access system" still doesn't work. It would've been great if that worked as well. I hate getting my remote key fob out of my pocket open/lock the car with running engine when I have keyless entry option in the car. 

hmm, i was able unlock by door handle when it was closed by remote key, lock+unlock by door handle not tested yet

but for me downside is, ignition is turning always off when return to car :(

p.s.

in post Soviet area i think "you" must have to do full closing procedure with disable KESSY

https://www.drive2.ru/l/482638051789504832/

1 hour ago, MartiniB said:

hmm, i was able unlock by door handle when it was closed by remote key, lock+unlock by door handle not tested yet

but for me downside is, ignition is turning always off when return to car :(

p.s.

in post Soviet area i think "you" must have to do full closing procedure with disable KESSY

https://www.drive2.ru/l/482638051789504832/

I have starline remote-start/security system installed. So, for me security side of the kessy usage is not a problem. I can also control how long the car should be running at idle before engine shutting off.

On 29.4.2018 at 20:59, axd1152 said:

Go to Block 36

And in Byte 3, set Bit 1

10 - Adaptations:

This is too much. You only have to change Leuchte2SL Light function E2 from "Blinken Links Aktiv (Beide Phasen)" to "Blinken Links Hellphase"

and in Leuchte3SL Light function E3 Blinken rechts Aktiv (Beide Phasen)" to "Blinken rechts Hellphase". Nothing need in Leuchte4TFL or Leuchte5TFL

3 hours ago, djduese said:

This is too much. You only have to change Leuchte2SL Light function E2 from "Blinken Links Aktiv (Beide Phasen)" to "Blinken Links Hellphase"

and in Leuchte3SL Light function E3 Blinken rechts Aktiv (Beide Phasen)" to "Blinken rechts Hellphase". Nothing need in Leuchte4TFL or Leuchte5TFL

But in the meantime there was service action for the xenons which after the initial test  during engine starutp, falls down and don't want to go up.

After that, the previous method is not working any more. Due to that, above is valid for updated cars.