Phil's Fabia 1.8t Build Thread (ex 1.2 12v)

pip_vrs

Looks awesome Phil! Bet you surprise a few on track thinking its justs a vRS behind them.

To be fair most people know its not a vrs due to the colour. Then when it doesnt create a smoke screen they realise its better than a vrs ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the solution? :D

I never thought, I actually thought the number plate was in the bumper :peek:

clio mk2 number plate light that sits in the bumper and shines up on the tailgate

Hmmm think i'll stick it in the window, it wont be driven at night. Then can take out on track days.

Other option is stick on vinyl type but i think the boot will be nice n clean without

Well just messing about getting bits n bobs ready for my 'ring trip and noticed the drivers side drive shaft has knackered its boot again. Brand new done under 500 miles..

A852BDD1-9EB1-4C48-A2BA-26903B2FAF88_zps

1A435842-7DF9-4593-AA01-78314EC00594_zps

F5F3D728-424F-46D4-96C7-9373F18B7443_zps

Spaffing out that hole, then hib side boot was knackered again bit not let any grease out. Seems weird why theres a hole it it..

Good job i have a spare built up..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Trying to get the car ready for Brands Hatch. Alot to do, no time to do it. So the basics done and it'll have to do.

Pad change on the front. Fitted 195/45/16 Rainsport3 on my spare (3rd set) of TD1.2s.

Alot more progress that ill update after the track day..

D930430A-0A2B-4F52-B22B-E3DC0E90C8BC_zps

EF7FB44A-B1FF-45EC-B490-37221FDE3422_zps

Think the previous owner used tiger seal to keep them on, took me ages to sand off.

15FE8D0F-0C9B-4443-8561-26BB3BA27436_zps

• Like 1