Popcorn limiter

MattD

Sweet or salted?

In all seriousness. What is that?

A dirty diesel trying to pop and bang like a tuned petrol turbo engine,sounds crap from a derv imo.

I tried the hard cut limiter on mine,but when I hit it a couple of times it's so harsh it feels like your going to damage something,that was whilst driving though not sitting in Mcd's car park revving it up..........

I soon got john to swap mine over to a soft cut limiter :)

• Like 2

Alright i knew id get some abuse haha, i wanted to have a go at mapping one in im not fussed about sitting at the local tesco making diesel noises! i wanted to have a go at mapping launch control as well just to try it

Alright i knew id get some abuse haha, i wanted to have a go at mapping one in im not fussed about sitting at the local tesco making diesel noises! i wanted to have a go at mapping launch control as well just to try it

If you want to get away quick, stick it in 2nd and slip the clutch a bit.