SOLD - Edition 100 MKI Superb (PD130) manual

Gizmo

It certainly wouldn’t be the 1st time, I know group1rs  just flew up to Scotland (from Kent) to collect his new project.

Yep if a car is as spot on as this one it's worth travelling for. I flew from London City to Edinburgh for £54. The drive back in our new car was amazing.

• Like 1

Yep if a car is as spot on as this one it's worth travelling for. I flew from London City to Edinburgh for £54. The drive back in our new car was amazing.

I've had that before with someone wanting to buy an E34 BMW, they know I was serious about it being a good car I was selling when I told them if it didn't meet their standards I'd pay for their full tickets inc return

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

damn ..i'd have bought this car if it were up for sale in my country!! what a well looked after car. and a rare edition 100 badged one. whoever buys this one is sure to be all smiles.

• Like 2

I am the 4th owner (so 3 previous on the V5) the tyres are all legal but I would say have only about 2mm left before the wear bars, I do however have a set of Continental part worns (one is 1,000 miles old) that I will include with the car.

If a decent deposit was left then I could hold onto the car for a bit.

• Like 1

Cheers Steve

I also have the std (mint condition) springs all boxed up to naturally go with the car incase you prefer the std ride height.

I really doubt you will find a better MKI Superb out there, let alone an Edition 100!

• Like 1

I now have a delivery date for the new car... Monday 30th November, so the Edition 100 can go to it’s new owner as soon as this weekend.

Don’t let the rarity of a VGC Edition 100 slip through your fingers!

• Like 1

Sold to the 1st person to view the car.

It is staying within Briskoda as well  :thumbup:

I will let him announce the news for himself ... if he wishes, very pleased with a hassle free transaction... and a bloody nice guy as well.

Nice one a good result all round.. looking forward to seeing the new one Martin, the styling looks so much better than the current Octavia, despite the family resemblance.

• Like 1