The New Bond Song,,,,,

@Lee

I'll reserve judgement until I see the opening credits with this song, and see if it fits together well. The song itself isn't brilliant, just wish it had more big orchestral sounds, but maybe that's not the style they're going for in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

Pants and how it got to No1???

Coz ov yoof 2day innit   :giggle:

Would of probably liked this if someone else had sung it , rather than Sam Smith screeching his way through it, I'll admit it, not a fan of his style of wailing.

I did not know of this thread, Garbage song ( sorry Garbage your Bond theme was great) he sounds like hes about to cry, I want to make him cry ! whining on, I've every Bond including Guns n Roses and all the David Arnold covers  and propellerheads and Moby, loved them all , I have to turn it of this Spectre is sooooooooooooooo bad 

Is it that bad?

Or are we just showing our age now?  :think:  :peek:  :peek:  :peek:

. Age has nothing to do with it I like new bands and artists , a bond song should be uplifting , not a Steve Wright love song special

My giddy aunt. If I heard a cat making that noise I'd have it put down. It's a travesty of the great man John Barry's work, that the track is supposed to contain his legendary string sound. Appalling track and so bad it wouldn't even get nominated for the British entry to the Eurovision song contest!

• Like 2