What did you do to your Skoda today pt2

chrisgreen

Ah, they don't rush it then do they? Much like the people making the roads themselves.

Issue is that they've changed from Navtec to TomTom for the maps data. I'm guessing there's been some complications getting things sorted as the data for the new disc has been on the system for about 6 months but hasn't been priced or available.

• Like 1

Glad you've got it sorted now bud, is it really as good as the picture shows or can you tell?

It looks excellent. I've had a good walk around comparing both sides and I wouldn't know anything had been done. Very happy as the same place is about to start a significantly larger job on my ur quattro.

12119089_10153542209590901_3551673659261

• Like 1

Washed mine for the first time today: spent over 90 mins scrubbing brake calipers with a toothbrush, but they're actually red under all the muck...

Worked out that the rear hatch was hitting the rear bar due to someone not clipping the top of the bumper in properly... Must have been like that for a while, as the bootlid has worn through the paint where it was rubbing, and after another 45 min cutting and polishing, I've managed to get about 90% of the rub marks out of the rear bumper where the bootlid was hitting.

I've got to be honest; I found my first test drive a little underwhelming, but having had his car for almost a week now, I like it more and more everything I get behind the wheel: I'm now looking for excuses to go for a drive...

Washed and applied Conserver to the GuardX protection on the Fabia, then finished off with Meguiars Last Touch. About to vacuum etc the inside, when Mrs Baxlin said she'd do it. Well, it's her car, so I let her...........

Yesterday...sewed up the failing seam on the drivers seat and cleared the blocked drain below the fuel filler. Today I vacumed the inside, checked the tyre treads, topped up the wash bottle.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by MattHunt

What you need now is either bigger alloys, or rally mudflaps. Or both.

Have wheels planned, still 14" though, my mum doesn't understand why I need new wheels :D I'm gonna make these my winter as the tyres need changing anyway and the new ones summer, I do like the 14" wheels though, helps absorb a lot of the impact as it's on coilovers now

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk