What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Called in to see these guys today CleanYourCar.co.uk

Great service and advice...

Product: SONAX - EX 04-06 Polish

Options: Size - 250ml Bottle 

Quantity: 1

Product Code: 242300

Price: £13.95

Product: SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus (Full Effect) 500ml

Options: 

Product Code: 230200

Price: £11.95

Product: Bilt Hamber - Auto Foam

Options: 

Product Code: BH-AF

Price: £16.95

• Like 2

100ml CarPro So2Pure
500ml Valet Pro Bilberry wheel cleaner
1ltr Bilt Hamber Autowheels
1ltr Gtechniq C2v3
500ml Gtechniq G6 Glass cleaner
500ml Gtechniq I2AB Interior Cleaner
10x MF1 cloths
500ml Autobrite Jaffa Clean
Adam's Detailer Spray
And a few other things.

• Like 2

100ml CarPro So2Pure

500ml Valet Pro Bilberry wheel cleaner

1ltr Bilt Hamber Autowheels

1ltr Gtechniq C2v3

500ml Gtechniq G6 Glass cleaner

500ml Gtechniq I2AB Interior Cleaner

10x MF1 cloths

500ml Autobrite Jaffa Clean

Adam's Detailer Spray

And a few other things.

Nice selection there.... interested in your thoughts on some of those. :thumbup:

Adam's Detailer is good; but perhaps a but pricey i think.

I've looked at AD Jaffa clean but not purchased - any good?

Gtechniq I2AB.... again looked at this but not purchased.

Just tried Adam's Detailer today. Looks really good. Spray, wipe and then buff. I'd not tried it till today but knew it'd be good as I've H2O Gloss Guard and the Undercarriage Spray which are great. I find it goes a long way. Just thought I'd give it a go. I'm still going to order a gallon of Gtechniq QD which is fantastic.

I've used AB Jaffa Clean for a few years now. You can use it neat or diluted 1:1 with water. Great for degreasing, cleaning door shuts and engine bays and leaves some protection behind.

Gtechniq I2AB is my go to for interior cleaning, it's great for all surfaces from fabric to plastics. I've used it since it's non anti-bacterial protection sister I2 came out the other year.

• Like 1

Just tried Adam's Detailer today. Looks really good. Spray, wipe and then buff. I'd not tried it till today but knew it'd be good as I've H2O Gloss Guard and the Undercarriage Spray which are great. I find it goes a long way. Just thought I'd give it a go. I'm still going to order a gallon of Gtechniq QD which is fantastic.

I've used AB Jaffa Clean for a few years now. You can use it neat or diluted 1:1 with water. Great for degreasing, cleaning door shuts and engine bays and leaves some protection behind.

Gtechniq I2AB is my go to for interior cleaning, it's great for all surfaces from fabric to plastics. I've used it since it's non anti-bacterial protection sister I2 came out the other year.

Nice one mate - thanks for the info.  :thumbup:

Just tried AD Britegel at the weekend - which performed really well;

so i think Jaffa Clean is next on the list from AD when i order.

Nice one mate - thanks for the info.  :thumbup:

Just tried AD Britegel at the weekend - which performed really well;

so i think Jaffa Clean is next on the list from AD when i order.

Do I have your address? I could send you a 100ml of each for you to try out.

• Like 1

Do I have your address? I could send you a 100ml of each for you to try out.

You don't mate - but i wouldnt say no to samples - very kind offer indeed.

Happy to send some samples your way in return of course.

I'll PM you in a bit...

• Like 1

my latest 2 waxes a custom pot of obsession wax phaenna and a pot of phantom from a fellow member off this site :sun:

004_zps1lhzn0ia.jpg

005_zps2xye0qyo.jpg

They look good together mate. Enjoy the phantom, let me know how you get on with it.

• Like 1

I used the Swissvax discovery car detailing kit today. A little bit pricey... but well worth the money, I couldn't have asked for a better finish.

I like trying out different detailing Kits If anyone can recommend another detailing kit that would be great!   :thumbup:

thanks  :D

Edited by Jack7
  • Like 1

I used the Swissvax discovery car detailing kit today. A little bit pricey... but well worth the money, I couldn't have asked for a better finish.

I like trying out different detailing Kits If anyone can recommend another detailing kit that would be great!   :thumbup:

thanks  :D

Definitely a bit pricey - but as i've started using Swissvax recently myself .... i know it works well!

Direct link on UF http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/swissvax/discovery-kit.aspx

So far - both Onyx and Shield have been tested on my car and i'm very impressed. :thumbup:

Got myself some Autosmart Red7.

Got a good price from my rep for 5L

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Used this yesterday - no pictures unfortunately but worked well. I would easily say it's as good as my usual go to Bilt Hamber Korrosol.

Doesn't smell quite as nice but it's not a bad smell. Nowhere near as bad as iron-x and the like.

pH neutral too.

Big thumbs up from me. I'll add pictures when I next use it.

• Like 3

Used this yesterday - no pictures unfortunately but worked well. I would easily say it's as good as my usual go to Bilt Hamber Korrosol.

Doesn't smell quite as nice but it's not a bad smell. Nowhere near as bad as iron-x and the like.

pH neutral too.

Big thumbs up from me. I'll add pictures when I next use it.

Nice one Ben..... looks like my Autosmart order is growing;

already running low on Tar & Glue, but Red7 sounds great too.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Loving my Auto Perfection waxes and Evolve Hybrid has performed superbly well over winter;

but time to stock up for some summer show wax..... so got this bargain glass pot of Intensify today  :thumbup:

12814685_10207125102780610_6343908775743

12809699_10207125103900638_8093361042684

• Like 3

Loving my Auto Perfection waxes and Evolve Hybrid has performed superbly well over winter;

but time to stock up for some summer show wax..... so got this bargain glass pot of Intensify today [emoji106]

12814685_10207125102780610_6343908775743

12809699_10207125103900638_8093361042684

Fantastic waxes! The glass pot really makes a difference too!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fantastic waxes! The glass pot really makes a difference too!

Totally agree - i was very happy to pick up the glass pot for half price too!

If i ever rationalise my wax collection - these two AP beauties will be staying for sure :thumbup:

Totally agree - i was very happy to pick up the glass pot for half price too!

If i ever rationalise my wax collection - these two AP beauties will be staying for sure :thumbup:

Certainly ones id keep if I was to sell any!

A bonus too that they're very well priced to replace once used up too.

I'm about half way through my Intensify pot, used it that much over summer last year haha!

• Like 1

Certainly ones id keep if I was to sell any!

A bonus too that they're very well priced to replace once used up too.

I'm about half way through my Intensify pot, used it that much over summer last year haha!

Agreed.

I'm about the same on Intensify (metal tin).... hence i thought to replenish.

The Exeo has two coats of AP Evolve Winter Hybrid on at the moment and might get some Intensify added today - all being well. :thumbup:

Just before it drives off to its new owners at the weekend..... and makes space for a new car in the household....

• Like 1

Agreed.

I'm about the same on Intensify (metal tin).... hence i thought to replenish.

The Exeo has two coats of AP Evolve Winter Hybrid on at the moment and might get some Intensify added today - all being well.[emoji106]Just before it drives off to its new owners at the weekend..... and makes space for a new car in the household....

Last time I saw the Exeo with the Hybrid wax on it looked great! Intensify will look awesome on top!

The end of an era for the Seat! Let's hope the new owners keep it as mint as you have!

• Like 1

Last time I saw the Exeo with the Hybrid wax on it looked great! Intensify will look awesome on top!

The end of an era for the Seat! Let's hope the new owners keep it as mint as you have!

Cheers matie. :beer:

You know what - the garage dropped it back yesterday and the guy said - this things looks and drives beautifully... why get rid?

But as you know - the .:R36 is becoming the full time family bus; so time to look at a summer sports car for me!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Bit of a buying week last week.

Adams wash-mitt, so highly recommended on this forum ( and it is superb)

Douglas detailing shop has just secured the Angelwax range so off I popped and bought QED and bilberry wheel cleaner, and the odd pot of bilberry wheel wax. ( Again recommended on the forum and am very impressed).

Just to top it off I got some EZ project X from the group buy ( now that is really good so it,s goodbye AD Top Gloss hello project X)

You lot on here are costing me a fortune.

Tony

Edited by manxskoda
  • Like 3