Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

13 hours ago, Daniel22 said:

Hi there! I'm new to this forum so I hope i'm posting on the right topic (if not, sorry). I'm from Romania and I recently bought a skoda octavia Mk III (1st registered in september 2013) from Germany. It has the Amundsen infotainment system, but I don't know wich model. Could someone tell me how can I find what kind of Amundsen do I own? It has BT and Navigation, but I didn't recieve the SD card with the maps. I talked to a Skoda representative and he told me that the SD card is ~420 euro. I think it's a bit "spicy", considering that I saw some Skoda Sd cards on Ebay for ~70 euro, but from what I read, not all the Skoda Sd cards on ebay are compatible with my type of Amundsen infotainment system. Here is a picture with the system information. Thank you for your patience, for reading all my post :)

I've replied to your other post.

BTW it's not a good idea to multiple post as it splits replies and can get very confusing...

10 hours ago, SWBoy said:

I've replied to your other post.

BTW it's not a good idea to multiple post as it splits replies and can get very confusing...

Thanks! And yeah... sorry about that   

Hello, 

I try to reset default code without success. Either using your process. 

Could you please explain me the process. 

Sorry but I'm noob in this topic. 

I'm using Ross tech vcds 12.12.1

Thx

1 hour ago, manix0 said:

I'm using Ross tech vcds 12.12.1

What are you using such an old (5 years plus) version of VCDS?

The current version is 17.1.3 and there is a freely available beta 17.6.0.

• 1 month later...

Hello

i am new owner of vRS from Slovenia and need to update my Amundsen, on Skoda servide they told me that there is no update but as i can see i have old version. I attached picture of the system info.

if anyone can send me newest Software i would appriciate.

MY EMAIL: [email protected]

P.S.: and also for navi sistem where can i  get latest MAP update? My dealer wants 250€ just for MAP for navi

IMG_0565.JPG

• 1 month later...

Could someone send me updated firmware for my amundsen also? HW 041. SW 0435.  

I hope the sound will be better with newer fw, because I've noticed that the canton system I have with amundsen doesn't sound as good as with colombus on another octavia 3. Annoying. :p 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, recently purchased I a May 2013 Octavia NE 1.6. Amundsen MIB1 installed. Have already updated the maps but not sure if there's an update for mine as the Skoda website says no.

Device: 5E0035874

Hardware: 038

Software: 0132

If somebody could ping me a pm with the latest fw and instructions for installation, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Could somebody send me a link to the new Firmware 4.90 for my Mib1 Amundsen , please ?

mail: jfomin1(at)gmail(dot)com

Currently I´m using:

5E00358664A

Hardware: 040

Software: 0407

Thank you in advance

cheers Yuriy

• 2 weeks later...