999Pooch's next car - Passat Alltrack 190 DSG

999pooch

Think I've struck the vrs 230 off my list on the basis of the EVO review. I'm a bit concerned that the cupra 290 uses a different lsd unit than the 280. That would be a shame.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I think the trouble I'm having is, nothing is standing out.

The two cars I really fancy are ridiculously expensive.

The M5, is expensive, but justifiably so.

The RS3, is just too expensive for a glorified A3, but I just can't seem to leave it alone!

I'm waiting for something to jump out. Hopefully, a good deal will pop up soon. :)

I think the trouble I'm having is, nothing is standing out.

Go for an upsoecced R as you know it's the all round best in class and better than many above. Good discounts on. Orangewheel or Carwow and others. lol

I've yet to prove otherwise.

The two cars I really fancy are ridiculously expensive.

The M5, is expensive, but justifiably so.

The RS3, is just too expensive for a glorified A3, but I just can't seem to leave it alone!

I'm waiting for something to jump out. Hopefully, a good deal will pop up soon. :)

You obviously can't better the R. Just go for an uprated spec,then buy via discounters like Orangewheels,Carwow and a VW dealership.

I've seen nothing better in the sector YET!lol

Another 2 years ,before R400 with any luck

Edited by vrskeith

You obviously can't better the R. Just go for an uprated spec,then buy via discounters like Orangewheels,Carwow and a VW dealership.

I've seen nothing better in the sector YET!lol

Another 2 years ,before R400 with any luck

Don't forget I'm leasing Kieth. Different ball game compared to the route you are suggesting :)
  • Like 1

Well I've had a loyal customer invite to dealership I bought my cars from. 0% pcp, deposit contribution, discounted prices weekend offer but only applies to skoda. Be rude not to look at the vrs diesel and 230 octy, and the 280 engined superb. Unless it's a mega deal I think I'll probably be looking at the Alfa if around in June or a cupra ST.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

....Unless it's a mega deal I think I'll probably be looking at the Alfa if around in June....

Will be Sept 2016 onwards for the Giulia Steve - and I have a feeling that's going to slip anyway!

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned/fits the profile but what about a Volvo V60 Polestar?

Interesting car, & not one I'd considered or really knew much about.

However, just checked current lease prices, and it's more expensive than an M5.

On that basis.......I'm ooot.

Kind of breaks my £11.5k over 2 years rule :D

Nice car though :)

I didn't see that. Yes it well and truly breaks it!

The E63 sounds incredible tho!

Edit I've just seen a 335xd lease that comes

In at £10500 over 2 years inc VAT.

8k miles per year and fully maintained.

Edited by vRS Joe