:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My door bin insert kit arrived from china today

P1040174.JPG.fba76adaf243a88f5ff88505ccd83f49.JPG

so were fitted to the car within minutes of being opened

drivers door

P1040175.JPG.6ba10a47954e2478a449ba5af2c7d1b3.JPG

Passenger door

P1040177.JPG.d93b289028cabe354079f515bf649aed.JPG

Unfortunately the rear door ones seem to have been made the wrong way round so the writing is backwards, but you can't really see then so I'm not too bothered

P1040176.JPG.3cbdb937815aca7e8bad725f78d2bf54.JPG

Decided against using the ones for the cup holder and the bottom of the maxibox as these already have their own liners. The other 2 are for the little pockets on the seats, drivers would fit but the passenger one is for a car without a height adjustable passenger seat so again I'm not using these 

8 minutes ago, chrisvectra said:

nice thread bud keep it up 

Im looking at doing the power fold mirrors so what do i need to do this mod?

Thanks. For the power fold mirrors you will need both mirror units, the switch for the drivers door and the door controllers which support the power fold mirrors for both front doors. Once everything is fitted it's just a case of coding with VCDS

41 minutes ago, dilksie said:

Thanks. For the power fold mirrors you will need both mirror units, the switch for the drivers door and the door controllers which support the power fold mirrors for both front doors. Once everything is fitted it's just a case of coding with VCDS

How would I know what modules are needed do they have a code or a model number?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Dilksie,

hope your octy is doing great. I want to know from where you ordered the MK2 multi function vRS steering. I have searched enough and I had almost given up until I saw your post. I’m based in India but I do have a friend who is currently in Czech who can help with this. Please share the part number as well, mine being 1.8 TSI Ambiente

Bolero headunit is on its way and I plan to do the maxidot as well

8502F860-605B-4F38-BCE2-05633FCB17D4.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice vrs !!! 

im trying to retrofit puddle lights on mine I don’t have VCDS. 
it’s a 2012 with xenons and rain sensor . Is it a plug in and should work or will I need to code them in ? 

also where did you get the footwell light kit from look good kit and again I’d like to add these only got mine a few weeks ago and I already itching to change parts .

On 17/11/2019 at 11:33, Adam26 said:

Nice vrs !!! 

im trying to retrofit puddle lights on mine I don’t have VCDS. 
it’s a 2012 with xenons and rain sensor . Is it a plug in and should work or will I need to code them in ? 

also where did you get the footwell light kit from look good kit and again I’d like to add these only got mine a few weeks ago and I already itching to change parts .

Thanks!!! the puddle lights needed coding in (on the door controllers if I remember correctly) and the footwell lights came from e-bay. Again these were coded in (this time on the BCM)

Edited by dilksie