Manchester Arena Blast

@Lee

It's an odd bit of trolling. And disturbing how much thought went into it becasue it's quite subtly nasty by being basic enough to be believable but still raising people's hopes. There are some twisted people about.

Odd target choice,  apart from the fact that its very soft with high probability of success.

Poor devils.

Female Teeny-boopers who are keen on the over application of make-up, are hardly a key societal group likely to sway government policy.

As a first try, they could have done the same in the Parliament attack - if you're a suicide bomber survivability isn't a real consideration for attackers as long as you hit the target.

It all seems very illogical and shambolic.

Trump's reaction - highly intelligent, as usual.

N

59 minutes ago, Clunkclick said:

Odd target choice,  apart from the fact that its very soft with high probability of success.

Poor devils.

Female Teeny-boopers who are keen on the over application of make-up, are hardly a key societal group likely to sway government policy.

As a first try, they could have done the same in the Parliament attack - if you're a suicide bomber survivability isn't a real consideration for attackers as long as you hit the target.

It all seems very illogical and shambolic.

Trump's reaction - highly intelligent, as usual.

N

It was more coherent than he usually manages, and *of course* the killing of children is more likely to have an impact on society and governments than any other group. 

It's a very obvious target, with lots of potential victims where security is lower than in London. 

• Like 1

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber-know/

Salman Abedi named as the Manchester suicide bomber - what we know about him...

Born in Manchester in 1994, the second youngest of four children his parents were Libyan refugees who came to the UK to escape the Gaddafi regime.  His mother, Samia Tabbal, 50, and father, Ramadan Abedi, a security officer, were both born in Libya but appear to have emigrated to London before moving to the Fallowfield area of south Manchester where they have lived for at least ten years.

My heart goes out to the friends and families of all those involved.

This has been pointed out to me.

Lee Rigby - 22-05-2013
Brussels attack - 22-03-16
Munich attack - 22-07-16
London attack- 22-03-17...
Manchester attack- 22-05-17

Does make you wonder about 22-07-17.

Lot of ethnicity at the vigil at Albert square I was please to see.  We are all pink on the inside.  

34 minutes ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Post deleted. 

British born. Parents fled Libya and Gadaffi. What you got next, Miss Hopkins,,,,,,,,,,, err I mean Mr 1963.

Edited by john999boy
Racist remarks

24 minutes ago, Dr Zoidberg said:

Ok Donald, where do you propose we start? What are your criteria?

Yes I did actually edit my post but you got in there too quickly.

I realised that the Muslim couple who run the local corner shop have probably about as much intention of attacking Parliament as I do.

However, the thrust of my post is still valid; there does seem to be a recurring theme in all of these terrorist attacks.

26 minutes ago, Dr Zoidberg said:

Ok Donald, where do you propose we start? What are your criteria?

I'd start in Bath. They're an odd lot there. Don't like it if they get the 'wrong' dialling code and hate it when they have to have wheelie bins outside their homes.

7 minutes ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Yes I did actually edit my post but you got in there too quickly.

I realised that the Muslim couple who run the local corner shop have probably about as much intention of attacking Parliament as I do.

However, the thrust of my post is still valid; there does seem to be a recurring theme in all of these terrorist attacks.

there was a recurring theme in the terrorist attacks in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. Can you guess what it is?

Time to drain the peat bogs?

Edited by john999boy

Not sure if it is significant but Ramadan start Friday at sundown.  

11 and 22 seem to crop up most often than statistically one would expect.

Numerology?  Constellation phases?   Madness whatever it is, or coincidence.  

Edited by lol-lol

7 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

British born. Parents fled Libya and Gadaffi. What you got next, Miss Hopkins,,,,,,,,,,, err I mean Mr 1963.

British born.

"Salman Abedi"?  How odd that it should have been an Arabic name.  There was I thinking it would have been somebody called Peter, or Janet, or Dave.  Maybe Hans, or Magnus, or Giuseppi.

So now watch all the media bending over backwards not to mention that it's a Muslim. "A British man is suspected"

And later: "This has nothing to do with Islam, even though the guy wasn't called Peter, or Janet, or Dave. Or Hans, or Magnus, or Giuseppi."

Tomorrow: "Muslims went to church in Manchester in a show of solidarity with their Christian friends."

There are none so blind as those that will not see.