vRS245 ordered club

24 minutes ago, m111gmw said:

Emailed the CEO this morning. Then got a reply from his PA and then a call at about 1400 this afternoon.

They are looking to see what solution they can come up with.

Who did you email?  Can you share the address please.  Thanks 

According to the live chat folks I finally have some progress! Going to be built wc 5th March (week 10?) - moved from week 26!

My case handler should be calling me on Tuesday, so hopefully they will have the same news. I might let myself get excited if they say the same!

My dealer was supposed to update me last Tuesday following my complaint with them, unsurprisingly they failed to do so. 

• Like 1

Since I’ve sold my tiguan in preparation for the VRS I’ve been without a car for a few weeks and since I’ve had no definitive build date I’ve gone out and bought a Mercedes clk 200 auto! For the grand total of £250 :D

i love banger motoring I’ve forgot how fun it is. Anyway that’ll keep me plodding along until the VRS arrives 

10 hours ago, Mcburns88 said:

When did you order?

I ordered mid October, standard spec but manual box (plus spare wheel).

17 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

How unusual :D

The one time they could have passed on some good news! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

I had a Merc once, nothing but bloody trouble, hope yours is better to you than mine.

Mine was a dog lol

FB_IMG_1447680280958.jpg

This is a complete dog but it’s a bit of a laugh, it’s got a button to knock the rear head rests down if you press it one head rest pops down then a minute later the other one pops down. I can’t get angry at for £250 

Just now, stepdavi said:

YES. It changes every time my 5 year old is in car. Regret showing him hoe to change it.

Mind sharing it with those of us older than 5 please?

• Like 1