vRS245 ordered club

2 hours ago, El9Nino said:

great to see some of you recieving info about yours. for me, i ordered october and orignally bw was estimated to 5th feb. but since xmas it has no bw.

my current car is on its last legs unless i invest £1k in it, thats just parts. a bit disapointed tbh.

a huge fan of skoda's

was tempted to lease the koraq se tech for £115 ish for a the 1.5 dsg but was told to stop being silly and no point having 2 cars on lease. that deal didn't last long either.

hoping i get my car early march  but won't hold my breath.

on a side note, does anybody have an email add for someone at skoda or is the best way the contact us page?

If you need an email - raise a complaint on chat from Skoda.co.uk and a case handler will contact you with 24-48 hours.  You’ll have phone number plus email then.  More likely to get a quicker response that way in my experience

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Reddazforever said:

If you need an email - raise a complaint on chat from Skoda.co.uk and a case handler will contact you with 24-48 hours.  You’ll have phone number plus email then.  More likely to get a quicker response that way in my experience

might be the only way i get some answers. Thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, Muzza80 said:

Really?

This is a standard 245, sitting much lower than my car just off the transporter, I have to assume mine's on transport chocs...?

20180125_111900.thumb.jpg.702004690ff7d8f04e8765e11a621ff5.jpg

Untitled.jpg

My 245 sat much higher than the red one in that photo. 

2 minutes ago, stepdavi said:

The red one is mine. I saw it with the transport chocks on it and was much higher. Mine just has standard suspension on it.

Thanks, would you say, with the transport chocks it was higher than the pic of mine I posted?   Mine looks like a 4x4 in that pic!    It's was literally just off the transporter too.   Cheers!

I'd say it was about the same. Don't worry about it. Run it about see what you think then go from there. It's not as low as it could be but as a nippy family runs about it's perfect. 

40 minutes ago, Ursicles said:

So going to have to change those wheels when i get the car - really dont suit it IMO - esp on the red!

Wish they were all silver, and respraying them on a lease seems a bad idea.

Totally agree, I'm going to get them powdercoated silver right away.

Look so much better! 

26232500_10155840806295575_6653872297347335358_o.jpg

26240563_10155840806290575_4191011525337384065_o.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stepdavi said:

The wheels were one of the reasons I went for the 245 over the 230. I think they look great. Different opinions I guess!

Something that is starting look ok now but at first wasnt keen! The lack of option to change the wheels on the build of your 245 suggests this is just one of the many ways that give the car its identity! you dont want Mr General Public thinking you couldn't afford that extra pocket change ; )

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ClarkyStu said:

Just picked my number plate out of the allocated pool i was given, absolutely horrific however down the line looking to get a private plate anyways,

I'm curious as to how a number plate could be horrific?!

Emailed my dealer for an update this morning, will see if there's any movement. He was adamant it would be built in March so I presume the build week should be confirmed in the next few weeks?

Picked mine up this morning.looks great in white with the black alloys imo. 

Electrie seats standard heated front seats standard bigger nav screen

lots to check out on the electronic front. ( Bit of a dinosaur in that area ). Looks a lot chunkier that the 15 plate diesel Vrs I had last year, might be the 19” wheels . More refined inside. Well worth the wait lads.

78372544-8F2D-4731-9BFE-BEF01373F4D1.jpeg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, 1BODGER said:

lots to check out on the electronic front. ( Bit of a dinosaur in that area ). Looks a lot chunkier that the 15 plate diesel Vrs I had last year, might be the 19” wheels . More refined inside. Well worth the wait lads.

Was the Nav screen the 8” Amundsen or did you upgrade to the 9.2” Columbus?  

6 hours ago, 1BODGER said:

What name white is that in the UK, Moon White. In France we there is only "Blanc Lune" but seems a blue/light grey when checked today. I was looking forward to getting a white but was expecting something like "Blanc Lazer". Is this Moon White (2Y2Y) the same as we can get in France and not Candy White (9P9P) and Laser White (J3J3). Your picture looks a really nice white.

big-6836828ad4.jpg

Edited by Steveh3