vRS245 ordered club

I never upgraded to the bigger sat nav so whatever standard spec was is the one I’ve got. But having said that I’m not complaining  . Compared to the one that I had in the 2015 spec vrs  ( which by the way had up until then been the easiest and best sat nav I had used ) it has much better graphics , does a lot more,  my 15 year old grandson’s linked it up to apple play , Skoda connect what ever that does ,  ( told you I was a 55 year old dinosaur )

But I’ve got to have a play yet.

l drove it home as the snow was falling

and as I have dcc  I drove it home in comfort mode which was acceptable 

i’ll drive it to work in normal mode tomorrow see how it compares. The colour is moon white and honestly the pictures don’t do it justice , the colour

is poppin to use my  sons description.

its very noticeable.  I know it’s only a

“ Skoda “ but it looks a million dollars 

Dont know how long it will be until the thieving scumbags notice it.....

• Thanks 1

Surprised with the extra costs for CO2 charge etc, 

2300 for CO2 on top of Delivery 609 and Registration 565.76 EUR 

Skoda offered 14.04% for the purchase but only 15K for my 2014 VRS 220 with only 48,000 on the clock.

Was expecting more like 19K for my car (good nick + options). They initially said 13K... so made some effort.

Good deal? 

So just to answer a question from yesterday I drove to work this morning in normal mode as if I hadn’t got dcc and yes I think it’s do able the  suspension copes with the bumps and it’s not too hard you can live with it day to day. I think the dcc or comfort mode as it’s called just knocks the edge off the harsher bumps. On reflection I could have managed without dcc. But your not to know that at the time. And  me and my back aren’t getting any younger.

• Like 1

On 19/10/2017 at 15:55, NifNaf said:

Moon White is an option; ordered mine a few weeks ago with anticipated delivery of March 2018.

Moon White 245 DSG Hatch

Heated screen and washers

DCC

Canton speakers

Columbus Sat Nav

Space saver

Kessy 

Rear camera and wireless phone charging.

Finally I have a confirmed build week  - Week 7 (12/02/18).

Originally started as UC week 4 then moved to Week 10. Still looking like a March delivery :)

13 hours ago, NifNaf said:

Originally started as UC week 4 then moved to Week 10. Still looking like a March delivery :)

Nice.  Mine was build week 2 then moved to 9 and now is confirmed at week 8. Booked a weekend away over bank hols so fingers crossed it arrives before then. 

• Like 1

Audi called to confirm that they are collecting my car on March 19th ... so start of March ill be dropping Skoda a line again to ask them where my car is, and what compensation im due for them not being able to fulfil the delivery in time.

Not having a build date after 4 months is pretty pathetic.

Edited by Ursicles

14 hours ago, NifNaf said:

Mine also has a confirmed (status 20) week 7.  Standard 245 estate in Red with a space wheel.

I expect ours will be sharing a train and ship across to Blighty! :)

12 minutes ago, matt9407 said:

She's so pretty....
Although im sat here saying i need new badges front and back (£90 on superskoda) (( which i think is INSANE))

Gloss back spoiler and diffuser....

Wind deflectors

Debadge / 245 badge  (Anyone seen a 245 badge yet?)

2 minutes ago, ClarkyStu said:

She's so pretty....
Although im sat here saying i need new badges front and back (£90 on superskoda) (( which i think is INSANE))

Gloss back spoiler and diffuser....

Wind deflectors

Debadge / 245 badge  (Anyone seen a 245 badge yet?)

Pretty yes, but I must admit, I dont miss her!

I would personally say no to wind deflectors? Feel like they wont suit the 245

Just now, ClarkyStu said:

The badges im very much wanting but i cant justify the cost at all.

What badges are you thinking of?

Wish there were 245 badges, would've liked something to differentiate the 245 a bit more.

1 minute ago, ClarkyStu said:

7 minutes ago, LBB84 said:

What badges are you thinking of?

Wish there were 245 badges, would've liked something to differentiate the 245 a bit more.

white 2.jpg

white.jpg

• Like 1

So much for the good residuals on these then - esp as that £23k will include dealer mark up of prob £1k too. 

Just checked webuyanycar with that reg as was curious and they saying £18,200! So even add on £2k for a priv sale cos those guys rip you off, thats a much larger drop than id imagine,

Makes the £6k lease for 2yrs look unreal!

Saying that, a mate of mines dad this week bought a pre reg Superb for £21k, lists at £31k from a main dealer.