Delivery Timescales

Just now, Robbijay said:

Hey, Ours is still unconfirmered BW 1, ordered 14th Oct and hasn't moved at all yet, though i'm expecting it to get delayed soon before they confirm it!! I spoke to our dealer who said all vRS in our spec are being delayed for some reason, but he didn't know why. We don't have many options so all I can think is its the seats. Theyre stock on the 245 which is currently sold out, wheras all our other options would be the same on EVERY OTHER VAG car (folding mirrors/parking sensors), so i doubt they'd run out of those!

Hope this has helped a bit. Im kind hoping ours is pushed to march now as we've got used to putting up with one car so i'd rather get an 18 reg than a 67 in late feb! 

When I originally ordered mine, I was told delays were down to things such as petrol engines, DSG boxes, certain options etc on all models.

11 minutes ago, matt9407 said:

When I originally ordered mine, I was told delays were down to things such as petrol engines, DSG boxes, certain options etc on all models.

we went manual, (I'm soo proud of my wife!)  yeah the engine issue is nderstandable, but i'd have thought they'd have sorted their supply by now. nvm, it'll get here at some point.....

1 minute ago, Robbijay said:

we went manual, (I'm soo proud of my wife!)  yeah the engine issue is nderstandable, but i'd have thought they'd have sorted their supply by now. nvm, it'll get here at some point.....

It will be worth the wait...you wont be disappointed!

Just now, matt9407 said:

It will be worth the wait...you wont be disappointed!

i'm looking forward to having a comfy "almost torquey" family car again (and putting less miles on mine) after a few months, thats for sure. Still prefer mine for fun times though!

On 11/29/2017 at 10:20, Robbijay said:

Hey, Ours is still unconfirmered BW 1, ordered 14th Oct and hasn't moved at all yet, though i'm expecting it to get delayed soon before they confirm it!! I spoke to our dealer who said all vRS in our spec are being delayed for some reason, but he didn't know why. We don't have many options so all I can think is its the seats. Theyre stock on the 245 which is currently sold out, wheras all our other options would be the same on EVERY OTHER VAG car (folding mirrors/parking sensors), so i doubt they'd run out of those!

Hope this has helped a bit. Im kind hoping ours is pushed to march now as we've got used to putting up with one car so i'd rather get an 18 reg than a 67 in late feb! 

I must admit I was pretty surprised when they told me it would be delivered on 29 December as when we put the order in the salesman said 12 weeks (which would be mid to end of Jan).

Just had an update on my order from Skoda live chat, car was built on 15th November & landed in the UK on the 24th at Grimsby docks, a week later it seems to still be there. So that's 9 days from being built to arriving at Grimsby & has gone no further. Typical for things to grind to a halt once in this country!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, womblingfree said:

Just had an update on my order from Skoda live chat, car was built on 15th November & landed in the UK on the 24th at Grimsby docks, a week later it seems to still be there. So that's 9 days from being built to arriving at Grimsby & has gone no further. Typical for things to grind to a halt once in this country!

All down to the transportation company. Audi use BCA and if the car is sat at the docks for more than two weeks we start charging them a daily charge.

Being built this week - ordered 2 weeks ago (cancelled order) Delivery estimate 1st week in Feb. Racing Blue VRS Petrol 230 with DSG. Black grill surround and mirror caps being fitted at dealers as factory order couldn’t be amended.

Edited by Dasan

1 hour ago, Dasan said:

Being built this week - ordered 2 weeks ago (cancelled order) Delivery estimate 1st week in Feb. Racing Blue VRS Petrol 230 with DSG. Black grill surround and mirror caps being fitted at dealers as factory order couldn’t be amended.

Standard seats?

5 hours ago, peterhardy said:

Ahh, I see you chose the best and fastest colour!!  :D

Racing Blue and DSG - what's not to like? - good choice.

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2017 at 15:54, DaveLees said:

Just spoke with Skoda live chat, my Octavia 1.5tsi, SE Technology, quartz grey ordered 18th October is now status 20, build week 50 .

That makes me slightly more optimistic - I only ordered a week after you!

On 12/1/2017 at 15:54, DaveLees said:

Just spoke with Skoda live chat, my Octavia 1.5tsi, SE Technology, quartz grey ordered 18th October is now status 20, build week 50 .

Hi, what details do you need to give them in order for them to locate and track your order?

1.4 TSI SE L Estate, ordered last week in September, told scheduled to be build week 50.  Had hoped it would arrive before Christmas.  Let’s just hope they aren’t too ‘boat happy’ in the factory during the week before Christmas!

On 02/12/2017 at 19:51, YMe said:

Racing Blue and DSG - what's not to like? - good choice.

Choice of champions!

On 01/12/2017 at 15:54, DaveLees said:

On 04/12/2017 at 12:17, Mr Statto said:

That makes me slightly more optimistic - I only ordered a week after you!

Sounds like ours will be Twins, same BW but not taking delivery till March 1st.

On 01/12/2017 at 15:54, DaveLees said:

Spoke with my dealer today, car is now built, delivery expected mid January-happy bunny

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaveLees said:

Spoke with my dealer today, car is now built, delivery expected mid January-happy bunny

Nice new years present for you to look forward to. Picking mine up on Friday so am counting down the hours, best Christmas present ever!