Delivery Timescales

46 minutes ago, Robbijay said:

Picked up this morning at 09:00!!

F47EBAED-3743-4297-8775-9197AB93D255.jpeg

Fantastic!  There's something special about the first ride in your new car, isn't there?  Enjoy!! :thumbup:

You will have to update your sig now too :biggrin:

Edited by peterhardy

It was great, but i had no time to spare so picked it up,filled it up and took to detailer. Now we have to wait til Thursday to play!:dry:

I guess I have doubled the mileage already though...

Edited by Robbijay
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mr Statto said:

At last, it's finally on the ship (though not the one I was expecting) heading for Grimsby. Hopefully it won't take too long to get down to the dealer in Horsham so we can finally pick it up

Great news!  You're in the final straight now!! :thumbup:

2 hours ago, peterhardy said:

Great news!  You're in the final straight now!! :thumbup:

Just so long as it gets here early enough for me to pick it up & get paint protection applied before I have to get shot of the Roomster on 8 March

3 hours ago, Mr Statto said:

At last, it's finally on the ship (though not the one I was expecting) heading for Grimsby. Hopefully it won't take too long to get down to the dealer in Horsham so we can finally pick it up

I think mine is also on that ship. Had days and days of 'its been released for shipping'. Only today the status changed to on ship. Let's see who gets theirs first :-D

Hi all,

I was in a Skoda dealership earlier today looking to place an order for a VRS and I was told they aren't taking orders on these at the moment as Skoda aren't building Octavia VRS's at the moment. 

Anybody know anything about this and when production is likely to restart? I want a VRS 230 with the red highlights on the interior. I'm pretty flexible on everything else, even whether it's a hatch or estate!

Thanks.

1 hour ago, SunsetZed said:

Hi all,

I was in a Skoda dealership earlier today looking to place an order for a VRS and I was told they aren't taking orders on these at the moment as Skoda aren't building Octavia VRS's at the moment. 

Anybody know anything about this and when production is likely to restart? I want a VRS 230 with the red highlights on the interior. I'm pretty flexible on everything else, even whether it's a hatch or estate!

Thanks.

Hi and welcome!

Currently it seems that vRS are available from stock only.  Rumour is that this may change once the new model year appears a little later in the year.  Maybe your dealer can find you something in the supply chain?

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

Hi and welcome!

Currently it seems that vRS are available from stock only.  Rumour is that this may change once the new model year appears a little later in the year.  Maybe your dealer can find you something in the supply chain?

Good luck!

Thanks very much, that's what I heard. When you say after the new model year appears you mean the 18 plate next month? My concern is that the £3k PCP incentive may no longer be available then :( 

My dealer didn't seem to be able to find anything so I was going to try some other dealers, are there any you would recommend who are particularly helpful?

2 minutes ago, SunsetZed said:

Thanks very much, that's what I heard. When you say after the new model year appears you mean the 18 plate next month? My concern is that the £3k PCP incentive may no longer be available then :( 

My dealer didn't seem to be able to find anything so I was going to try some other dealers, are there any you would recommend who are particularly helpful?

You could try Carwow, see what they bring back for you :)

https://www.carwow.co.uk

3 minutes ago, SunsetZed said:

I'm no expert on this at all but I think it's when they release the specs for the MY19 cars and I think that's mid year, or thereabouts.  There is a small amount of info on this on this site but I can't remember where I saw it and have had a quick look without success.

Dealer wise, mine was no great shakes but you may find a few recommendations come in later on today.

3 minutes ago, jtalep said:

You could try Carwow, see what they bring back for you :)

https://www.carwow.co.uk

Thanks I did that before I went to the dealers today, they came back with prices and then told me that they weren't producing and had nothing in stock which was less than helpful.

3 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

I'm no expert on this at all but I think it's when they release the specs for the MY19 cars and I think that's mid year, or thereabouts.  There is a small amount of info on this on this site but I can't remember where I saw it and have had a quick look without success.

Dealer wise, mine was no great shakes but you may find a few recommendations come in later on today.

Ok great thanks, will keep my fingers crossed.

Just now, SunsetZed said:

Thanks I did that before I went to the dealers today, they came back with prices and then told me that they weren't producing and had nothing in stock which was less than helpful.

Ah sucks, yes not helpful at all!

Mine was ordered with Sytner North Wales, the people I've spoken to so far all seem very helpful, could be worth a try: 

https://www.sytner.co.uk/skoda/dealer-locator/skoda-north-wales/

17 hours ago, jtalep said:

Ah sucks, yes not helpful at all!

Mine was ordered with Sytner North Wales, the people I've spoken to so far all seem very helpful, could be worth a try: 

https://www.sytner.co.uk/skoda/dealer-locator/skoda-north-wales/

Thanks they were indeed very helpful, will see if they can pull it off today.

• Like 1