The next PM?

S00perb

10 hours ago, Offski said:

Anyone that want to be Prime Minister of the UK should automatically be invalid for the job. There must be a want about them!

reminds me of Brett Kavanaugh!

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, KenONeill said:

Well, apparently Re-Smog has handed in a letter of no confidence in Maybot. Personally, I have no confidence in him either.

I’d question the sanity of anyone having confidence in the Smog filter.

4 hours ago, Offski said:

?

Anyone care to guess who will be the next UK Prime Minister and when that might happen?

It will be John Bercow but first he has to finish decorating his grace and favour apartments, fill in his expenses form, and do somerhing about that wife of his. But that will give him time to learn some German and grow a toothbrush moustache.

:dance::emo:

5 hours ago, Offski said:

?

Anyone care to guess who will be the next UK Prime Minister and when that might happen?

Don't care as long as it isn't PLO/CND loving Corbyn, bloke makes my blood boil. Total ****** who thinks get the young voters onboard and the country will follow. He couldn't even decide which side of the Brexit fence to sit on!:angry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, KenONeill said:

Well, apparently Re-Smog has handed in a letter of no confidence in Maybot. Personally, I have no confidence in him either.

But his certainly has the very best plum in his mouth...............what!

• 4 months later...

As newspapers reckon TM is now toast and I have just heard Phil Hammond say he will consider anything in between No Deal and revoking Article 50 but ruled out nothing else in between ie 

• Second Referendum
  • Norway arrangement 
  • Canada Plus

David Lidington or Michael Gove for next Con Leader ??

3 minutes ago, lol-lol said:

As newspapers reckon TM is now toast and I have just heard Phil Hammond say he will consider anything in between No Deal and revoking Article 50 but ruled out nothing else in between ie 

• Second Referendum
  • Norway arrangement 
  • Canada Plus

Bring Back Boris we could do with some humour in British Politics at the moment with Major of London Khan unable to stop teenagers being stabbed to death on an almost daily basis, do Londoners really feel safe. Would you ask a group of teenagers to be quiet outside your house?:thinking:

3 hours ago, lol-lol said:

• Second Referendum
  • Norway arrangement 
  • Canada Plus

May survived a leadership challenge back in December, so she can't be challenged until this December, unless she steps down. 

The way I read the Hammond quote is that he rejected no deal or revoking article 50, but other options including a second referendum were open to debate. 

6 hours ago, moley said:

May survived a leadership challenge back in December, so she can't be challenged until this December, unless she steps down. 

The way I read the Hammond quote is that he rejected no deal or revoking article 50, but other options including a second referendum were open to debate. 

Indeed. It would take her own party to convince here she in a lame duck and go which is what the jungle drums are saying ie she has become a liability to progressing with BREXIT. 

Yes, Hammond seem to accept that anything in between, but not including revoking Article 50 and a No Deal BREXIT was worth debating/considering to avoid the two unacceptable options.

On 24/03/2019 at 09:45, shyVRS245 said:

Bring Back Boris we could do with some humour in British Politics at the moment with Major of London Khan unable to stop teenagers being stabbed to death on an almost daily basis, do Londoners really feel safe. Would you ask a group of teenagers to be quiet outside your house?:thinking:

Been a problem, especially on council estates for over 20 years. We solved the problem locally by getting our elected folks involved. The bring pressure to bear on Police / Council etc. I've had my car covered in mushy peas and eggs  and my house windows splattered with stolen sausages. ( My main complaint was lack of bacon and mushrooms to make a grill :blink:)Thing groups of teenagers don't like is a group willing to give evidence, or using video to protect them selves.Ultimate solution is two neighbours playing ball with a baseball and two bats. That is one message they do understand.

I note that the pretenders in the wings have nothing to contribute beyond displaying their naked opportunism.

Not a single solution put forward but an avalanche of bitching and scheming.

Positively Churchillian.........NOT.

@RicardoM

She has a limited term, maybe another 5 years max, and the son might not last much longer, 

so the Grandson might be a bit of a different thing when he gets the special carriages and can drive around with a Registration Plate.

The extended family will remain on benefits and allowances and all the other hangers on will still have Grace and Favour homes so not much will be changing in the next century.

Who the next Prime Minister will be after this waste of space bogs off will not have anything to do with the general public in the UK or other countries that people get votes in about the UK Parliament, just those member of one or other Political Party.

On 29/03/2019 at 09:33, Wet Kipper said:

but that ends up with pinning a Donkey into 10 Downing street.

But which DONKEY. But then again, primates have the savvy to know when to give in. TM, has recently behaved in a fashion like a cross between a donkey and an ostrich. Dig in heels and bury in Sand.

Edited by VWD
  • Like 1

On 29/03/2019 at 10:28, shyVRS245 said:

Thought 10 Downing Street was a Donkey Sanctuary.:bearhug:

??? - i'D SUGGEST MORE OF A PRIMATE SANCTUARY .