Let's see your dirty cars! :)

2 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Quite intresting as it shows the air flow, a bit like a wind tunnel.

I have to ask Jacko,  " Do you only have dirt roads in Finland, do any have tarmac on ?  :thinking:  "

I drove nearly 300km behind cars :)

...all tarmac, but roads here are always muddy.

Well that's just typical, I've only just been to the car wash this afternoon, after mine went in for its yearly service. :dull:

It was pure filth at lunchtime, plus being black, it doesn't take any mucking up at all :D

9 hours ago, toni8b said:

Bird poo is not good for your paint.

Makes me wonder if there’s a market for Autoglym bird seed and fat balls?

Lets turn it around and make birds pooing on our cars a positive thing!

Gaz

Edited by V6TDI
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, john999boy said:

Here's another one which had previously caught my eye. Maybe not a 'daily driver' though?

Ami8 1.jpg

Ami8 2.jpg

Your Skoda Octavias look strange... Is it a local market specific model or...? ;)

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, toni8b said:

Bird poo is not good for your paint.

After I had an incident with bird poo eating my clearcoat on an old car I had, I nowadays go and immediately wash it off as soon as it happens, which is usually with 2h after I wash my car - it seems washed cars are a bird poo magnet :)

1 hour ago, Jaco2k said:

Your Skoda Octavias look strange... Is it a local market specific model or...? ;)

I believe it has a limited edition Superskoda bodykit - however I may just be totally wide of the mark there.

Or............ Maybe I should have looked at what section the posts were in instead of just the title! :blush

• Like 1

You guys have no idea about 'bird poo'. Where I am the seagulls are around 8 feet tall with three broo3n families behind them and tattoos that would make a sailor blush. They eat the manky bottom feeding sea mish and then **** it all over your clearcoat. Thats not the worst of it. A lot of thsm spend their days floating in the nuclear storage ponds at sellafield and have been known to contaminate entire gardens. Id take starling crap over that any day.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Somerset lanes. There’s almost no point washing the car at the moment. It gets like this is a few days....

808989ED-95F1-4F42-9B73-332304A57BA0.jpeg

BA7A1AB0-BD2C-4B18-A1EA-0555C0B611F2.jpeg

• Like 1

It is getting washed now - always a proud moment when one of the guys cleaning it comments to the other he had never seen so dirty car :) :)

...the other knows I am regular customer and just translated what he had said :)

There - clean again!

fk53orZ.jpg

...for 10 minutes, but OK :)

And after the trip home, already covered in snow:

https://imgur.com/GpGKBaL

We have a huge snow storm here in Tampere right now - had to pull over to help 2 girls on a old Mercedes SLK push it up a hill.

Guess they had **** tires or couldn't drive ;)

Edited by Jaco2k