Highest Mileage Mk3 vRS TDI?

Now that it's certain that I will be keeping my Mk3 vRS TDI (currently on 79K) for some time yet, I'm wondering what the highest mileage Mk3 vRS TDI is on here at the moment? My car is serviced by Skoda whenever it is needed and I like to think I treat her well, I'm just wondering what common issues or problems I may encounter could be over the next few thousand miles?

Mines a 63 plater with 91k on the clock it’s been lowered on H&R springs for its life no probs with the suspension just had it mapped and still pulling 230bhp so no bother there. They are a cracking car if they are looked after 

depends on the driving style, if you use it mainly outside the cities then expect 200k miles life for the engine. 

However city driving can shorten it very fast.

Buy VAG DPF app and check the DPF status. This is the main issue you should expect, the EGR valve gets clogged, then the fuel injectors (dependant very much on fuel quality).

Good luck & keep posting

• 1 year later...

Mine is a 2013 2.0 cr tdi 150 with 103000 on the clock. A dpf sensor went in France last year which cost best part of €400 to get repaired out there. The auxiliary cooler £50 and an O2 sensor £118 replaced this year. Did the timing belt and DSG service last year which left little change from £900 for both but needs doing.

Car still runs great and doesn’t feel 6 years old with 103k on it.

My first vrs tdi manual did 50k in a year without a hiccup. Used about a 1l of oil every couple of thousand miles but zero problems really. 1 set of tyres, brakes weren't changed and just serviced as normal

My old man has done 245000 kms in his and it's starting to play up. Using HEAPS of oil and intermittently blows thick smoke; mechanic can't tell what's wrong without pulling it apart. DPF is ok too  Everything else is fine though

14 plate, 85k miles, DSG 1.6TDI
Replaced

• drivers side window switch
  • water pump
  • battery
  • all disks/pads tyres
  • both H7 front headlamps

serviced yearly at 18k miles

Boot light switch now gone, probably the switch at fault from reading in here.