Quietest tyre for Superb Sportline?

Could anyone perhaps recommend a quiet 19" tyre for a Superb Sportline Estate TDI 150 DSG? The current Pirelli Cinturato P7's are so NOISY - on just about every surface.  I rate strongly the Avon ZV7 for quietness but it doesn't come in 19". 

With thanks

MM

• Like 1

I think these are about the quietest tyre of that size one black circles. My car has 19” wheels too so I’ve been looking. 

Wether they are any good or not I’m not sure but Dunlop is a good brand so I can’t imagine they would be a bad tyre. 

The price in the picture is mail mail order not the fitted price. 

BF6F4B49-7442-4D26-B2E6-26BDA00D5214.png

My 2018 Sportline came with Bridgestone Potenza’s and although I didn’t have the Pirelli’s to compare they seem fairly quiet 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, casati said:

My 2018 Sportline came with Bridgestone Potenza’s and although I didn’t have the Pirelli’s to compare they seem fairly quiet 

As above - have Potenzas on my recently acquired 280 which seem a little quieter than the Pirellis on my previous 220.

6 hours ago, casati said:

I concur

Also when I recently had a Octy VRS as a loan car, that was a lot more noisier from the tyres with smaller wheels. 

Only problem with the Goodyear’s for me would be the poor fuel consumption rating. I don’t know what the real world difference between an e and an a would be but it kind of puts me off. 

Ive had potenzas on a Honda Civic and a hated them personally. It really put me off Bridgestone. Found them noisy and appalling grip in the wet. 

The last east tyres I had on my previous focus were Hankooks they were excellent

Why on earth do Skoda spoil their cars by fitting carp noisy tyres? P7's are terribly noisy.

Vredestein Quattrac 5 is a nice quietish all season tyre. (Available from Camskill.co.uk)

Edited by xman

As a tyre knob ( love new tyres)  Best tyre hands down is the Mitch Pilot sport 4, grips like a granny on to a pension book, smooth as ride . Done my research

Longevity , not great , but the best sport , every day , mega safe , mega braking , cornering , confidence boosting tyre ever. DOWNside Pricey.

3 kids in car , mega wet roads ,you'll feel safe

Had 4 branners on my VRS , wot a diff , even in really bad wet.

SNOW forget any summer tyre

My motto , never by cheap tyres , cheap tyre like cheap shoes

Stuck Eagle F1s on my vrs last time and they were drastically quieter than the Potenzas that came from the factory. Same thing on the previous Leon FR. 

When the time comes for the sportline the P7s are going to be swapped for F1s. 

Just worth noting that the asymetric 2s have better kerb protection than the 3s if you're looking. 

I've had both the Goodyear Eagle F1 and the Dunlop Sport Maxx RT on a Volvo S60. I really rate the Sport Maxx RT as grippy, quiet and resistant to aquaplaning. They just wear out too quickly.