First sighting

Nemutai

7 hours ago, Nemutai said:

Is that a typo Luckypants? The one I spotted in Asda’s carpark was the solid blue, I must admit it’s not one of my favourite colours for the Karoq......

My partner liked the solid blue but I was like no thanks and settled for white. White does look smart personally. 

2 minutes ago, MarcusKaroq said:

White does look smart personally. 

White looks good, but having had a White Fiesta XR2i many years ago, never again, looked great when clean and polished but after 5 minutes of driving I used to think why I have just wasted 2 hours cleaning !!

1 hour ago, Panther_uk said:

White looks good, but having had a White Fiesta XR2i many years ago, never again, looked great when clean and polished but after 5 minutes of driving I used to think why I have just wasted 2 hours cleaning !!

Haha yeah I completely understand that, my current car is candy white also so I can relate :D. I do like the colour though plus it’s cheaper to repair and easier to blend. 

My wife picked the colour and wanted Skinflint Blue, and I actually like it because I can find it in a herd of grey and silver in a car park. I've had mine a month now and not seen another yet.

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:03, P6bJOHN said:

My wife picked the colour and wanted Skinflint Blue, and I actually like it because I can find it in a herd of grey and silver in a car park. I've had mine a month now and not seen another yet.

Hi John, just a thought. I've got the same model, spec, colour as you. Did you get a warning triangle with yours?

I've just spottet a white Karoq on the motorway on Zealand on our drive to Copenhagen. It was registered in Sweden, they were probably on their way home from holiday. It was nice, but dirty ;)

5 hours ago, jimmer69 said:

Hi John, just a thought. I've got the same model, spec, colour as you. Did you get a warning triangle with yours?

This is my fourth Skoda in a row, not a triangle between them! I think you will only get one where they are a legal requirement, i.e. Sur le Continent.

10 minutes ago, P6bJOHN said:

This is my fourth Skoda in a row, not a triangle between them! I think you will only get one where they are a legal requirement, i.e. Sur le Continent.

Agreed, the dealership said the same but now Skoda CS have come back to me saying that there should be one with the car and to contact the sales manager! Who is giving me the correct info????

3 minutes ago, jimmer69 said:

Agreed, the dealership said the same but now Skoda CS have come back to me saying that there should be one with the car and to contact the sales manager! Who is giving me the correct info????

I await your dealers reply with interest.........

Just now, P6bJOHN said:

I await your dealers reply with interest.........

I will be contacting him on Tuesday & and will let you know, I'm not hopeful. Skoda CS are about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

• Haha 1

First one spotted (apart from my own). Black but not sure which variant in Aldi car park, Prestwich, Manchester this lunchtime. Wanted to see who it belonged to so I could have a chat with them but we were in a hurry! 

Today I spotted a second Karoq in quartz grey. And its almost in the neighborhood! It was quite surprising because I live in a rural area, and I had expected to see one on my way to job or in the bigger city where I work.

• Like 1

Yet to see another one “in the wild” although we are 5 minutes from the dealership so I have seen their demonstrators out and about (mine is actually one of their ex-demos).  

Have had a few interested looks from Yeti owners on the motorway since getting the car though. 

• Like 1

First Karoq I have seen and that was a Candy White nipping along the motorway on our way to Zurich airport on Wednesday.

Agree with the comments on white cars. The amount of time I have spent cleaning a white car and then a few minutes driving in the rain and it becomes a dusky grey.

I cheated.  I was in the outdoor gear shop that's across the street from the Skoda dealer and decided to have a walk around the forecourt to see if I could find one, as I haven't seen any on the road.  They had two.  Had a good look around the cars, it being Sunday and the dealer closed.  I liked them more than I thought I would.  They're cute and quirky in a different way than the Yeti.  Whenever I run the Yeti into the ground, it's a car to consider.

Saw a metallic blue one parked up in shanklin last night,1,5 dag sel I think and looked to have quite a few extras, I noticed park assist but didn't want to be too nosey, I did a car check as it had a private plate bit came back as a fabia so must be pretty new.