Briskoda scallies and saints - a guide to buyers and sellers

You can add Yeti-Man to the good guys list.

Bought a set of winter wheels and tyres from him.

Great condition, clean and a darn good price to go with it.

Joe_vrs_tdi

Dark Hero

Whoosh

All good sellers!

Although I never bought anything from these 2 members they have both gone out of their way to send me items FOC to help me out :)

Joshh

Phil-J

• Like 1

Sold my DTUK tuning box to a NI member last year and he did a charge back on me through paypal claiming an unauthorised transaction on his credit card, he never posted on here since. Tayside police, Citizens advice and Paypal not really interested so I lost £120

This list could get out of hand is my only concern? Other forums I'm on have two sub fora; a members feedback thread where each member creates their own post and a mutual post is left for each other on completion. The posts are strictly policed so that *only* feedback can be left. The other forum is a dispute resolution forum where the two aggrieved members can sort it out without it becoming a free-for-all for none involved parties.

Perhaps this may be a better system?

Sold my DTUK tuning box to a NI member last year and he did a charge back on me through paypal claiming an unauthorised transaction on his credit card, he never posted on here since. Tayside police, Citizens advice and Paypal not really interested so I lost £120

Do you have his member name and/or real name?

Picked up some bits from ROS53Y the other week. All went well although wasn't distance sold so less risk. Having said that, he was clearing out bits and has changed car so don't think he's on here anymore. But for the record he's genuine

Professor (Martin) is a throughly decent chap and would recommend 100%. I'd also say the same about myself, sold a car on here recently and the buyer seemed very satisfied. I've been trading on eBay since 2001 and have only ever had positive feedback - not bad for 12 years !