Briskoda scallies and saints - a guide to buyers and sellers

• 2 weeks later...

Bought 3 games from 'bowen'. 

Well packaged, discs are immaculate no scratches on any.  10/10 for seller.

thank you Bowen.

Cheers Nath.

Same goes for Nath as a buyer. Bank transfer smooth as I could have wished.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Met Gary (inventory-photo) today who donates, and fitted, a pair of Bosch Aero Twin wipers to swmbo's vRS

Top fella, really great guy!

Brought and paid for a rocker cover!!!! After 3 attempts and being told that has been lost in post 3 times I have finally given up and lost me money in the process! Won't be doing it again bit blow !!!! And that was stig1....

On a better note a big up to Oet who has always kept me informed with stuff he has and always held stuff for me, what a top bloke..

Guest BigJase88

Always use paypal

And never gift anything

You may think 'oh man this is an extra fiver'

Losing a fiver is better than losing a hundred

Edited by BigJase88

I've only had the pleasure of buying bits off 2 guys on here so far but both have been great and really helpful with all questions being answered thoroughly.

Also very understanding with letting me have a think about things before rushing into purchase.

Top guys

KrissTheMiller

vrsjaw

Would deal with both again as and when I need to for sure :)

Also totally forgot Damian @ DPM. Only forgot as my coilies arrived and the big heavy box was then covered in all of the bags of our children's Xmas presents and the box has only just resurfaced after a couple of days lol.

Again great service and help throughout where I needed it.

Top guy and would definitely buy again if I need to :)

gfwc = massive time waster.

This memeber posted in the Fabia 1 section that he had a set of Fabia Sport seats for sale and if anyone was interested, to pm did. I've wanted these particular style of seats for a while so I pm'd him to ask how much. He came back with an outragous price so I politely informed him that his price was over twice what I'd ever seen such seats go for, declared myself out and wished him all the best.

He then created a proper for sale thread in the correct section of the forum and he then came back to me via pm with a reasonable price which I accepted straight away and asked when he would like me to come and collect the seats. He offered to deliver them for an extra £20 and I asked if he was sure about that being as we live 120 miles apart. I'd be more than happy to do the journey myself and I wouldn't expect a seller to make a special journey and put themself out of pocket.

That was the last t I heard from him and I got concerned as he didn't post in is for sale thread that a deal had been agreed. Being as I couldn't get a response from pm I tried posting in the for sale thread to get his attenton and let the other members who had showed an interest that a deal had already been reached. Stll no response from gfwc. I did however, then receive a pm from another member, who informed me that gfwc had also made a deal with them too.

So net result is gfwc obviously gets some sort of kick from messing people about and my advice would be not to send him any money, I certainly won't be.

• Like 3

gfwc = massive time waster.

This memeber posted in the Fabia 1 section that he had a set of Fabia Sport seats for sale and if anyone was interested, to pm did. I've wanted these particular style of seats for a while so I pm'd him to ask how much. He came back with an outragous price so I politely informed him that his price was over twice what I'd ever seen such seats go for, declared myself out and wished him all the best.

He then created a proper for sale thread in the correct section of the forum and he then came back to me via pm with a reasonable price which I accepted straight away and asked when he would like me to come and collect the seats. He offered to deliver them for an extra £20 and I asked if he was sure about that being as we live 120 miles apart. I'd be more than happy to do the journey myself and I wouldn't expect a seller to make a special journey and put themself out of pocket.

That was the last t I heard from him and I got concerned as he didn't post in is for sale thread that a deal had been agreed. Being as I couldn't get a response from pm I tried posting in the for sale thread to get his attenton and let the other members who had showed an interest that a deal had already been reached. Stll no response from gfwc. I did however, then receive a pm from another member, who informed me that gfwc had also made a deal with them too.

So net result is gfwc obviously gets some sort of kick from messing people about and my advice would be not to send him any money, I certainly won't be.

Agree with you there, he sold me a rear wiper for my Fabia but i didnt realise it was from an estate so wont fit mine and doesnt have washer jet in either and now i cant get him to respond to pm's or txts. Id stay away from this user.