Debadged decision

Wondering if anyone has more talent than me on photo shop. (This isn't hard as I've never used or owned it)

Or has real photos.

I've taken the Skoda and Octavia badges off leaving just the vrs. As I plan to take the car to Revo I want to add a Revo badge on in but don't want to reclutter the back end. I'm leaning towards using a wing badge under the vrs; similar to how the mountune badge goes under ST.

Suggestions, pics, photo shops all welcome. 

P.s. it's a black estate.

I have done the same. Just the vRS badge left on the boot. 

But, if I had a map, I’d not advertise it. I’d prefer the ‘sleeper’ look. I also think you risk making the car look a bit ‘Max Power’ if you add extra tuning-house badges. 

But that’s just me! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dunc69 said:

I have done the same. Just the vRS badge left on the boot. 

But, if I had a map, I’d not advertise it. I’d prefer the ‘sleeper’ look. I also think you risk making the car look a bit ‘Max Power’ if you add extra tuning-house badges. 

But that’s just me! 

+1 just left the VRS badge on the back, but wouldn't advertise the additional power if I had a map. Each to their own :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ahenners said:

+1 just left the VRS badge on the back, but wouldn't advertise the additional power if I had a map. Each to their own :)

+2. I debadged mine as I felt the boot lid looked a bit busy with it having all the chrome lettering on there. I took off the SKODA bit first to see how it looked (think it's daft throwing that on there when there's a badge a few inches to the right), but I didn't like how the OCTAVIA bit sat on the right hand side with the vrs badge, so that got whipped off as well.

I think it looks subtle just having the vrs badge on there.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pittsy said:

Mine are gawn too:biggrin:

MVIMG_20180422_143409.jpg

Looks perfect @Pittsy

Exactly like mine apart from your mint black badges....  top work! 

• Like 1

I'd like to take the Skoda and Octavia badges off when my 245 arrives. As it's a lease I'd most likely need to attach them again at the end of the agreement.

What's the best way to reattach them?

8 hours ago, Mikebham said:

5addc9d11c728_Octnobadgenoplte.thumb.png.238b04f9e0fdad0dc5b039d95a2f2334.png

Mine - debadged apart from vRS and with bumper guard on.

Looks a hell of a lot cleaner that without them.

I don't see why Skoda don't have a debadge option on the options list, as loads of people feel the amount of badges on the back is overkill.

On 23/04/2018 at 08:31, Mada said:

I'd like to take the Skoda and Octavia badges off when my 245 arrives. As it's a lease I'd most likely need to attach them again at the end of the agreement.

you cant easily, you just need to buy the set from skoda again.

20 hours ago, Mikebham said:

Or buy them from superskoda for 1/4 the price!

they are roughly the same price, the vrs is about £5 cheaper but when you factor in postage its more expensive. skoda ireland is much cheaper than the mainland it seems

On 4/23/2018 at 17:01, Mada said:

you could take a stencil of the badges on the car so you know the placement and spacing before you remove them, then keep the ones you remove and when its time to refit just use some clear 3M double sided pads, trim the excess off and stick on.

I chose to completely de-badge mine.  My reasoning is people who might be impressed by it will already know what it is, whereas people who need to read the badges won't be impressed by it anyway!

I think it looks a lot cleaner

IMG_0758.JPG

• Like 1